Can't stop crushing

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 06:49 pm
I have had a crush on this boy for almost four weeks now, most of my grade knows I like him and makes it really akward for us to talk. It's really embarrassing also. I know for sure that he doesn't like me(he like my friend) and he is so hot and nice and funny. (Mostly nice) I feel like I should stop liking him but than I shouldn't. It's is so hard to stop liking him because I can't stop thinking about him yet it makes me sad that i know he doesn't like me. He doesn't even really want to be friends with me I think. Most of my other friends are dating and I just wish for once I could know that someone cares about me. I always feel depressed thinking he doesn't like me but I shouldn't. I know there are lots of fish in the sea but I'm a human. I asked my friends to stop me if I talk about him but there not. I wish he liked me and I always get sad. How do I stop thinking about him crushing on him, and stop feeling depressed that he doesn't like me and stop all the bullying and awkwardness I get from everyone at school?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 877 • Replies: 6
No top replies

lollypop35

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:24 pm
@lollypop35,
I meant four months
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:50 pm
@lollypop35,
There's nothing wrong with having a crush on someone - but it shouldn't take over your life.

Make sure you see the situation e realistically.

Does he know that you are interested in him? Do not use your friends to carry messages back and forth. Speak to him directly and ask him to study with you or go for a pop or something.

If he is not interested in returning your attention, then this will stay a fantasy. And fantasies are always much better than reality. In the meantime, someone else may be passing you by.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:19 pm
Enjoy your fantasies about him dear.
lollypop35

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:51 pm
@chai2,
I know for sure he doesn't like me and it is taking over my life. What do I do? It also make me very sad that he doesn't like me
ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:53 pm
@lollypop35,
What are you doing to get on with things?

Have you asked another boy to a dance? are you on a team at school? are you in any clubs?

You need to take action yourself so you're too busy to keep obsessing about the boy. It's not fun for you or him.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 09:00 pm
@lollypop35,
I don't know if this makes it feel any better or not but I think we have al been there. It is likely that your crush has been there himself.

Try not to worry..there will be another cute hot boy and likely one that will consider you a crush. Also just realize this is normal and part of growing up. Good friends will have your back and not bully you about it... focus on friends that support you and don't tease you.
0 Replies