Lesbian that wants to sleep with a man

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:56 am
I'm a woman that is only romantically+physically attracted to women, but have been really sexually attracted to men in the recent past. Particularly with a neighbor that I've wanted to sleep with for a few weeks. Even though I haven't explicitly said I was gay the understanding is there just because of casual conversations. He flirts with me, and seems like he might find me attractive, but hasn't tried anything past that and is completely respectful. I just don't know how to approach him with the proposition to just have hot, unattached sex when I'm certain he doesn't think I'm attracted to men. Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,679 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 09:29 am
@Dtothebook,
Start by asking him out. If he agrees, go out and talk with him.

He'll either be into it or not. Great if he is, no biggie if he isn't.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 12:20 pm
@Dtothebook,
Assuming I were currently unattached, I would be open to this. My advice is to simply be honest and upfront.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 06:31 pm
I thought I read somewhere in the past that some women have toggled back and forth between hetero and lesbian, usually in separate phases. Naturally, there are true bisexuals also.
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:08 pm
@Dtothebook,
Yes.

If you want to try something new gay might not be the best choice. Maybe some nice, handsome, strong, smart Slavic hetero? You can send me PM with photo and I'll reply you swiftly! Very Happy

Or just ask the dude out and make it clear you are curious in him. Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 06:00 am
@Dtothebook,
This presents to me, no difficulty. Men, while admittedly, simply programmed , we are not complete idiots. This is especially true when we envision a little bit of nookie at the end.
Why not get a copy of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and Elaine engage in a conversation about having "friendly" sex when they were no longer a couple. Just unattached hot sex and no expectations that ruin their friendship.
Its a subtle hottie that, if he doesnt get it as you watch the episode together, you can assume that he is without a pulse.

There was also an episode about how they "liked it" . (Jerry would engage in a little "swirl" at the end ) and ELaine admitted how she liked that move.

Laughs ensue.
0 Replies