I Think My Dad is a Famous Musician??

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 10:24 pm
OK, so I know that this sounds crazy, and it might be, but hear me out. I'm not going to say who this guy is, but my mom definitely dated him. There are pictures of them together that she keeps in a box up in the shoe closet and messages between them on Facebook. One of them is from her to him that says "Happy 21 years!! more than half my life!" They haven't spoken on FB since 2011. When I was little she told me that this celebrity was my father. She took it back the next morning when she was slightly less drunk, but still. I know that this is crazy but I have evidence that they dated for a very long time, so it's not impossible. One of the problems with this is that I have no way of contacting him or anything.
I also think it's important to note that he was most famous in the 80s and 90s, not as much these days. Though he does have a reality show now so he's still pretty well known
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,509 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 05:03 am
@dottie4672,
You should be having this conversation with your mother. It's fair enough to want to know who your father is whether he's a celebrity or not.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 06:21 am
@dottie4672,
Who is your father on your birth certificate? If left blank, you should at least have a conversation with your mother asking who your father is. I think that is something you are entitled to know.
0 Replies