Relationship Help

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 06:05 pm
So, I've been talking to this girl since September of last year. We'd been on and off texting for a while, but nothing too much, no more than friends would. Recently, through one way or another, we've been a lot more frequent in our texting. During the Easter holiday period for example, we had been texting since mid morning to late evening. We've talked a hell of a lot, and I recently went on a trip and messaged her everyday, and the signs are looking good, as I was deeply into her at this point. The day after I come back, we arrange to meet in our town centre, just the two of use. We spent like 3 hours together and it was really fun. Bearing in mind, by this point, nearly all of the advances have been from her, although I made it clear that I was reciprocating them all. However, around three days after our trip, she mentions in passing that she has a boyfriend. I try to the best of my ability to gather extra information about this, and I originally thought this was a (somewhat petty) plot to make me jealous, to see if I would make a move. As such, I continued to message her, and made sure to keep our conversation flirtatious. Now, though, I am convinced that she truly does have a boyfriend, as not once has she ever slipped up,

I really like this girl. A lot. But I need to know if she's playing me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 428 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 06:09 pm
@DannyR634,
I would ask her if she has a boyfriend why is she flirting with me.

Seems she'd do the exact same thing to you if you were her boyfriend.

But of course, you're not going to do that.
DannyR634

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 06:12 pm
@chai2,
Can't say you're wrong. What can I say, wimp at heart.
0 Replies