marrage

delo

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 11:36 am
I will like to no lately my wife don't want to have sex when I ask she say oh she doesn't feel like it anymore I got laid off from my job so she is the only one working
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 399 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 11:38 am
@delo,
So find another job, or help around the house.
0 Replies

delo

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 11:46 am
@delo,
I does everything around the house this is my first tjme in 25 yrs I am not working
0 Replies

mistybby

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 07:10 pm
@delo,
There could be a million reasons why. I suggest you tell her how you feel. She could be stressed out, and it could be killing her mood. She may just literally not feel like it! Being a woman myself, I go through phases where I just don't feel like it for a while and sometimes put out only because I know it is unfair to my husband and I don't want the worry of him finding it elsewhere. Try helping take the weight off her shoulders. Cook her a nice meal, tell her how beautiful she is, offer to help with things you normally wouldn't. Just talk to her. Maybe you aren't catering to her sexual needs enough. Don't go straight into it, work her up and take your time teasing her and turning her on (without being too pushy) until she is dying for you to give it to her.
0 Replies