What would you do

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 07:39 pm
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. Lately he has been so secretive its crazy. One time he thought I seen his phone passcode so he changed it, and blamed me because he forgot it and had to reset it. When I tried to help him get back into the phone before resetting it he wouldn't even let me hold it. I believe he has something going on but he says that he doesn't and I don't have a gut feeling that he's cheating. He even leaves out sometimes and don't come back until sometime in the morning or late in the afternoon. Claiming he was with his friends. He keeps saying im overreacting but I believe hes doing something. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 402 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 11:20 pm
Ask yourself why you continue to be with someone you don't feel you can trust and gives you reason to be suspicious.

If the relationship is worth it, talk with him about how you feel and how he is acting. If it isn't worth that effort, move on.
nesha3211

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:00 pm
@Butrflynet,
Ive talk with him about it but he says its not like that. He still does the same things like hes not willing to change
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:44 pm
@nesha3211,
So, to partially repeat what Butterfly said why would you continue to be with someone you don't feel you can trust and gives you reason to be suspicious?
0 Replies