Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2016 07:06 pm
When I'm speaking to someone else in real life, I tend to stutter and my mind goes a bit blank. I know that this is due to me social anxiety, but I feel like if I could organize my thoughts faster, it would stop my constant stuttering and blank mindedness. I know this because I've heard from others that my communication skills and speeches are great when written or typed, and I feel like the reason for this is because I have more time to gather my thoughts. So my question is, how can I make myself more efficient in the process of gathering and organizing my thoughts and ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,457 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2016 07:34 pm
@WolvenChaos,
Some people like to research issues before speaking. Some people are great on their feet and need no script. Theres nothing wrong with staying silent and being a good listener. Dont feel you must respond to every issue or discussion.

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2016 11:25 am
@WolvenChaos,
My own studies into this all conclude - It is 'confidence-based' - Not 'projected' - Assured.

Want to know the switch to flick and how to flick it?
Try a different question.

0 Replies