A letter to Tide

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 09:20 am
A LETTER TO TIDE

Dear Tide:

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse.

I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the super market, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out!

In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for providing such a great product.

Well, gotta go now. I have another letter to write to the Glad Bag people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 784 • Replies: 1
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 04:03 pm
This was no joke. This letter was written by my ex-wife and her new husband.
0 Replies