Other universes?

nipok

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 07:37 pm
Joe Republican wrote:
Well, if you think you know better, then explain, I'm all ears. . .

Rather than repeat the extended version a second or third time I'd suggest re-reading earlier posts of mine in this thread and another titled "Is the Universe Infinite". I think I laid a fairly broad foundation for a paradigm that fills many of the gaps in the current paradigm. I'll agree that it is hard to imagine a truly infinite universe. If we re-examine our observations and stop trying to make them fit into a previous explanation that may have been flawed in more than one area we can better understand how easily the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fit together without theoretical constructs like multiple dimensions and virtual particles.

Infinity is a difficult concept and one that modern science has yet to come to grips with. I am hoping that once someone much more mathematically inclined then I am is able to formulate the proper mathematical equations to fully unify all the four accepted forces of nature in a single equation it will become self evident that the universe truly exists in an infinite direction outwards and an infinite direction inwards. The key to this equation is Aetheric Density as I have stated and I have been working on the proof for a while with no success. I doubt there exists a particle such as a graviton and some paradigm may have you believe. The forces related to gravitons are in fact internal to every particle of matter be it a muon, tau, quark, or electron. We already recognize the terms center of mass and center of gravity as entities we can utilize in equations. Well I submit that the inverse square law is biased and quite probably the constant called the acceleration due to gravity. Both are terms that we equate with constants because of the environment we live in. In another section of our Universe where the density of free particles in space is much denser I would submit that it would require greater angular momentum for a moon with the mass of ours to retain the same diameter orbit around a planet with similar mass to our Earth. I am sure there must be ways for scientists to perform some experiments that can make sense of all this.

Studying the atmosphere on different planets and the effect of gravity on each planet should have been a smack in the face simple clue that our current paradigm is flawed. There is currently a gap that Quantum Physics and General Relativity are unable to overcome that seems to me to be solved once we accept the Aether and throw out point particles, multiple dimensions, virtual particles, and a host of other mystical entities.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:51 pm
For nipok and joe... Nipok, your example is slightly flawed. Supposing you filled a sphere with O2 you would eventually create enough pressure to liquify the O2. However, you cannot compress it to a solid and so then all you would have is a bunch of planets floating around in really cold "water." Since you metioned Einstein, let's remember that the planets remain in orbit due to the warping of space around the sun, due to its mass/density. The addition of a gas into a closed system would not negate the effect the sun has on the fluid of space anymore than the atmosphere of earth dissintegrates the orbit of the moon.

I've read quite a bit on String Theory and it does make sense to me. It is not a bandage someone pulled out of the cabinet. It is a theory based on observation and math. I dare not speculate of what a "string" is composed, but I definitely agree with their existance.

As for this "aether" being the key. You stated you cannot produce a proof of this so it seems odd to make such a statement... And I fail to see what the atmosphere of a planet has to do with its gravity. The two are not related. Gravity is a function of mass. This is known and proven beyond a doubt through both quantum and relativistic physics.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:21 pm
nipok wrote:
Joe Republican wrote:
Well, if you think you know better, then explain, I'm all ears. . .

Infinity is a difficult concept and one that modern science has yet to come to grips with. I am hoping that once someone much more mathematically inclined then I am is able to formulate the proper mathematical equations to fully unify all the four accepted forces of nature in a single equation it will become self evident that the universe truly exists in an infinite direction outwards and an infinite direction inwards. The key to this equation is Aetheric Density as I have stated and I have been working on the proof for a while with no success. I doubt there exists a particle such as a graviton and some paradigm may have you believe. The forces related to gravitons are in fact internal to every particle of matter be it a muon, tau, quark, or electron. We already recognize the terms center of mass and center of gravity as entities we can utilize in equations. Well I submit that the inverse square law is biased and quite probably the constant called the acceleration due to gravity. Both are terms that we equate with constants because of the environment we live in. In another section of our Universe where the density of free particles in space is much denser I would submit that it would require greater angular momentum for a moon with the mass of ours to retain the same diameter orbit around a planet with similar mass to our Earth. I am sure there must be ways for scientists to perform some experiments that can make sense of all this.

OK, what the hell are you saying? First, you say that the graviton doesn't
exist, then you say the forces related to gravitons are muons, quarks, tau et all. Then you say that acceleration, which can be derived now from Newtons laws, is in fact an invesre square law? I just don't buy that.

What you say in the end makes sense, somewhat about an infinate smallness, but you are also claiming, that somewhere in the universe, empty space has more mass then the current situation. It still fails to deliver what the Aether you so describe is. I'm not a laymen, and in fact I do have a good scientific brain, so you can throw your ideas out and I can follow them, but only if you stop talking in hyperbole.

Quote:

Studying the atmosphere on different planets and the effect of gravity on each planet should have been a smack in the face simple clue that our current paradigm is flawed. There is currently a gap that Quantum Physics and General Relativity are unable to overcome that seems to me to be solved once we accept the Aether and throw out point particles, multiple dimensions, virtual particles, and a host of other mystical entities.

HOW? Why should I believe you instead of Brian Greene?
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:00 pm
Joe Republican wrote:

First, you say that the graviton doesn't exist, then you say the forces related to gravitons are muons, quarks, tau et all.

The forces currently regarded or related to be the products of gravitons are caused by all matter. Not by an imaginary particle called the graviton. The limited proof of gravitons to date is little more than speculation which again falls prey to being another band-aid.

Joe Republican wrote:

Then you say that acceleration, which can be derived now from Newtons laws, is in fact an invesre square law?

My Mistake, the phrase should have read :

"Well I submit that the inverse square law is biased and quite probably SO IS the constant called the acceleration due to gravity."

I was not trying to imply the two were related in any other way than the fact that there exists a possibility that neither is necessarily a true constant but more so an observation of the effects we see in our part of the Universe. Cosmic Background radiation for the most part with certain exceptions has shown the nature of our local universe (that created from our big bang) to be relatively homogenous but that does not mean there are not other local pockets of space time where the cosmic density may not be different and in those instances we might see some of the "constants" we observe to act differently.

Joe Republican wrote:

but you are also claiming, that somewhere in the universe empty space has more mass then the current situation.

Not empty space, just space. Read up on astronomy and you'll find that a pure vacuum is a misnomer and space is full of particles. Not to say there are not areas where detectable matter is very sparse but I submit that it is only the limits of our scientific precision that prevents us from seeing the matter that is subleptonic and smaller. Plank mass and Plank length are not limits we can not go below and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is just another band aid trying to mask the true infinity of space and time.
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:38 pm
USAFHokie80 wrote:
Nipok, your example is slightly flawed. Supposing you filled a sphere with O2 you would eventually create enough pressure to liquify the O2.

USA, sorry but your response is slightly flawed. Long before the density of the gas would become a liquid all three orbits mentioned would have long since disintegrated and the planets would have collapsed into the sun. Throw a baseball as hard as you can on the Earth 25 times and mark the distance the ball travels before it lands. Gravity causes the ball to fall to the earth. Perform the same experiment on any other planet with an atmosphere and the denser the atmosphere the shorter distance the ball will travel. On something like the moon where there is almost no atmosphere at all and the ball will travel farther. Mark my words this will be proven someday. Labs and vacuums have not done us justice because the mass of the Earth can not be removed from the picture.

USAFHokie80 wrote:
let's remember that the planets remain in orbit due to the warping of space around the sun, due to its mass/density.

Actually they don't. The angular momentum, centripetal forces, and gravity are what lets satellites like our planet maintain their orbit. The warping of space and time is another construct built with plastic bricks. The effects of gravity on the particles that carry light waves are not mystical warpings of space and time. Time can be affected by velocity but time and space do not warp. They are relative to each observer so two observers may observe things differently from each other so to one observer the others observations may appear "warped" but from a non-stationary observer there is no warp taking place. This is another flawed misnomer holding the failing paradigm together.

USAFHokie80 wrote:
The addition of a gas into a closed system would not negate the effect the sun has on the fluid of space anymore than the atmosphere of earth dissintegrates the orbit of the moon.

Perfect example, add an unlimited supply of oxygen to our own atmosphere at a rate that would expand our atmosphere to reach the diameter of the moon's orbit and before the atmosphere was the diameter of the moon the moon would have crashed to the earth. The quicker the rate of oxygen was added the faster the moon would fall into the earth thus the acceleration due to gravity is wrong.

USAFHokie80 wrote:
I've read quite a bit on String Theory and it does make sense to me. It is not a bandage someone pulled out of the cabinet. It is a theory based on observation and math. I dare not speculate of what a "string" is composed, but I definitely agree with their existance.

That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. One day the house will come crashing down when no number of band-aids can stand up to the observation(s) and/or proof(s) that will someday shed true light on the nature of the fabric of space, time, and energy. That day will come but until that day I'll just try to spread the word so maybe in 20 years someone might say, ****, that crazy sounding guy on the message boards was right after all.

USAFHokie80 wrote:
As for this "aether" being the key. You stated you cannot produce a proof of this so it seems odd to make such a statement... And I fail to see what the atmosphere of a planet has to do with its gravity. The two are not related. Gravity is a function of mass. This is known and proven beyond a doubt through both quantum and relativistic physics.

Actually I've provided multiple examples of experiments that are logical representations of the nature of sparse and dense matter as the reactant that can increase or decrease the effects of gravity. With the lead I do hope some mathematicians can figure out how this can be used to join the 4 known forces which I strongly believe can be done once we recognize the true nature of gravity and electromagnetism.

Gravity is a function of mass. I do not deny that. Gravitons are not what help carry gravity waves however. Lets say you have ball A at 100 pounds 2 feet away from ball B that is 90 pounds which is 2 feet away from ball C which is 95 pounds which is 2 feet away from ball D at 225 pounds. All this is in a pure vacuum. Ball A attracts Ball B. Ball B is attracted by both A and C. etc. etc. etc. Ball D with the greatest mass would exert a stronger pull on ball C then B would on C. Ball A would pull at B but since C is also pulling at B and D is pulling C then both B and C would move towards D. A which has more mass then B would counteract the amount of time that B would take to move and the speed it would move but in the end ball A would (since it is mutually attracted to B) would tug along with B so C, B, and A would all pull towards D.

Take this simple scenario that can be proven with Newtonian physics 101 and expand that to include hundreds of thousands of particles acting on each other as components that make gravity work the way it does. The inverse square law of mass working at between A and D, A and C, A and B and being enhanced by B and C.

You closed with something being proven by both quantum and relativistic physics but its funny that of all the things to pick that quantum physics and relativistic physics can explain and explain well you choose the one thing that GR and QM are unable to reach an agreement on. If nothing else, gravity has been a stumbling block in merging GR and QM. Moreso, Newtonian physics also had problems dealing with 3 or more object gravitational equations so it seems that the nature of an attraction that binds the universe together is as of yet unable to be fully quantified by the 3 leading doctrines of science. I am not spewing fairy tales and rubbish. Part of my statements may be far fetched and as of yet hard to comprehend but the truth of the matter is that if you study the current paradigm long enough and in particular the speculations that abound in the paradigm that are taken for fact because nothing better has come along you begin to see certain areas that have no more strength to stand ground then the logical explanations that I have come up with.
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:06 pm
USAFHokie80 wrote:
I fail to see what the atmosphere of a planet has to do with its gravity.

Barometric Formula for one.

The distance that satellites (like those that give us music, tv, and cell phones) work best being above 350km from sea level for another.

The amount energy exerted and the transition of potential to kinetic energy and back in order to obtain altitude, velocity, and angular momentum all being based on the effects of gravity for another.

The list goes on. It seems funny to me that a concept that appears so blatantly obvious would not have been given more attention up until now. I blame particle accelerators for part of the problem. Yes they have given us a world of insight into nuclear physics but too many deductions were made on observations that in my humble opinion were flawed by the actions taken to detect, monitor, and measure what was going on.
0 Replies

john-nyc

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 05:49 am
USAFHokie80 wrote:

USAF,

To what observation do you refer?
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:17 am
well nipok, in one fell swoop, you have completely shattered all of einstein's work. good job! although, he did offer mathematic proof and observational and experimental data. you've given nothing but your word that such-and-such would happen. keep guessing.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:34 am
nipok wrote:
USAFHokie80 wrote:
Nipok, your example is slightly flawed. Supposing you filled a sphere with O2 you would eventually create enough pressure to liquify the O2.

USA, sorry but your response is slightly flawed. Long before the density of the gas would become a liquid all three orbits mentioned would have long since disintegrated and the planets would have collapsed into the sun. Throw a baseball as hard as you can on the Earth 25 times and mark the distance the ball travels before it lands. Gravity causes the ball to fall to the earth. Perform the same experiment on any other planet with an atmosphere and the denser the atmosphere the shorter distance the ball will travel. On something like the moon where there is almost no atmosphere at all and the ball will travel farther. Mark my words this will be proven someday. Labs and vacuums have not done us justice because the mass of the Earth can not be removed from the picture.

While your example is correct, your reason is not. It's true the ball would collide with particles in the atmosphere and travel slightly shorter distances, but the reason the ball arches as it does and falls at the rate it does is do tu GRAVITY. Gravtiy, like I've said before is a function of MASS of two bodies. NOT the atmosphere around those bodies. If your supposition is true, then why go to the moon??? Lets go to the top of Mt Fuji. The atmostphere is considerably less dense there, but a ball will still fall at the same rate.

nipok wrote:

USAFHokie80 wrote:
let's remember that the planets remain in orbit due to the warping of space around the sun, due to its mass/density.

Actually they don't. The angular momentum, centripetal forces, and gravity are what lets satellites like our planet maintain their orbit. The warping of space and time is another construct built with plastic bricks. The effects of gravity on the particles that carry light waves are not mystical warpings of space and time. Time can be affected by velocity but time and space do not warp. They are relative to each observer so two observers may observe things differently from each other so to one observer the others observations may appear "warped" but from a non-stationary observer there is no warp taking place. This is another flawed misnomer holding the failing paradigm together.

This is all old news. Einstein proved the warping of space due to massive bodies back in 1920. Actually, it was TWO scientists. (I'll get the other name for you as soon as i can find my book) So unless you can offer an experiment that proves your version and shows his flaw, you've lost that one.

nipok wrote:

USAFHokie80 wrote:
The addition of a gas into a closed system would not negate the effect the sun has on the fluid of space anymore than the atmosphere of earth dissintegrates the orbit of the moon.

Perfect example, add an unlimited supply of oxygen to our own atmosphere at a rate that would expand our atmosphere to reach the diameter of the moon's orbit and before the atmosphere was the diameter of the moon the moon would have crashed to the earth. The quicker the rate of oxygen was added the faster the moon would fall into the earth thus the acceleration due to gravity is wrong.

What is your proof? First, there isn't an unlimited supply of O2, so that's pointless. And adding O2 to a closed system still does not increas the masses of either bodies and therefore will NOT increase the gravitation between them. It may slow down the orbit of the moon around the earth, but that doesn't mean it will fall. What is your proof? Show me an equation that uses atmospherical density in the formulation for gravity of a celestial body.

nipok wrote:

Gravity is a function of mass. I do not deny that. Gravitons are not what help carry gravity waves however. Lets say you have ball A at 100 pounds 2 feet away from ball B that is 90 pounds which is 2 feet away from ball C which is 95 pounds which is 2 feet away from ball D at 225 pounds. All this is in a pure vacuum. Ball A attracts Ball B. Ball B is attracted by both A and C. etc. etc. etc. Ball D with the greatest mass would exert a stronger pull on ball C then B would on C. Ball A would pull at B but since C is also pulling at B and D is pulling C then both B and C would move towards D. A which has more mass then B would counteract the amount of time that B would take to move and the speed it would move but in the end ball A would (since it is mutually attracted to B) would tug along with B so C, B, and A would all pull towards D.

I'm ignoring this set up simply because "2 feet" is hardly descriptive. This doesn't describe the balls in relation to all the others. Secondly, a vacuum has nothing to do with gravity either. By the way, Einstein proved that Newton's view of gravity was WRONG. So you can quit with the Newtonian physics. Like I said, Einstien and another scientist proved that gravity (massy bodies) warp space around them. He did this by calculating the angle at which light that grazed the surface of the sun from a distant pulsar would be reflected. This was 0.0045 degrees. During an eclipse in 1920, he and Wellington (something like that) went to Africa and measured this angle. He was correct. Newton's theory of gravity also stated that should the sun suddenly explode, we would feel the demise of our orbit instantaneously. We know that is false. It would take approximately 8 minutes for us to be affected, as this is the speed at which light from the sun strikes Earth.

nipok wrote:

You closed with something being proven by both quantum and relativistic physics but its funny that of all the things to pick that quantum physics and relativistic physics can explain and explain well you choose the one thing that GR and QM are unable to reach an agreement on. If nothing else, gravity has been a stumbling block in merging GR and QM. Moreso, Newtonian physics also had problems dealing with 3 or more object gravitational equations so it seems that the nature of an attraction that binds the universe together is as of yet unable to be fully quantified by the 3 leading doctrines of science. I am not spewing fairy tales and rubbish. Part of my statements may be far fetched and as of yet hard to comprehend but the truth of the matter is that if you study the current paradigm long enough and in particular the speculations that abound in the paradigm that are taken for fact because nothing better has come along you begin to see certain areas that have no more strength to stand ground then the logical explanations that I have come up with.
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 08:00 am
USAFHokie80 wrote:
well nipok, in one fell swoop, you have completely shattered all of einstein's work. good job! although, he did offer mathematic proof and observational and experimental data. you've given nothing but your word that such-and-such would happen. keep guessing.

Actually I've shattered nothing. SR and GR have their respective places in the current paradigm. If anything it is the multitude of innacuracies that have been spectulated into theory based on SR and GR that I question. Lets both play devils advocate for a second and accept that SR, GR, and QM all have their basis in Newtonian Physics. IF a significant oversight or innacuracy existed in Newtonian Physics then much of the work done in SR, GR, and QED/QM may be affected. Now I agree that is a pretty big IF but as I continue to try to comprehend experiments to test it someday someone with the resources to test and prove this will test and prove this and then maybe the current paradigm can get back on the right track.

Explain to me why most satellites attain an optimal orbit of at least 350km. I say it is because the denisty of the atmosphere at that level is small enough that the amount of energy the satelitte needs to exhaust to maintain an orbit is much less than the amount of energy and subsequent velocity required by satellites to obtain and maintain a low earth orbit. All the math and formulas are readily available. So I have math and observations although nothing new to add to the mix other than deductions.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 04:45 pm
nipok wrote:
USAFHokie80 wrote:

Actually I've shattered nothing. SR and GR have their respective places in the current paradigm. If anything it is the multitude of innacuracies that have been spectulated into theory based on SR and GR that I question. Lets both play devils advocate for a second and accept that SR, GR, and QM all have their basis in Newtonian Physics. IF a significant oversight or innacuracy existed in Newtonian Physics then much of the work done in SR, GR, and QED/QM may be affected. Now I agree that is a pretty big IF but as I continue to try to comprehend experiments to test it someday someone with the resources to test and prove this will test and prove this and then maybe the current paradigm can get back on the right track.

Explain to me why most satellites attain an optimal orbit of at least 350km. I say it is because the denisty of the atmosphere at that level is small enough that the amount of energy the satelitte needs to exhaust to maintain an orbit is much less than the amount of energy and subsequent velocity required by satellites to obtain and maintain a low earth orbit. All the math and formulas are readily available. So I have math and observations although nothing new to add to the mix other than deductions.

QM, SR and GR do NOT have a basis in Newtonian physics. Newton was a brilliant man, but he got lucky with a lot of things. Einstein's SR and GR debunked much of what Newton theorized by producing much more accurate information and predictions more true to observed values.
As far as satellites go, I don't know that most do find their orbit at 350km altitude. Do you have any proof of this? You really should get off of this atmosphere/gravity thing.
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 08:25 pm
USAFHokie80 wrote:
QM, SR and GR do NOT have a basis in Newtonian physics. Newton was a brilliant man, but he got lucky with a lot of things. Einstein's SR and GR debunked much of what Newton theorized by producing much more accurate information and predictions more true to observed values. As far as satellites go, I don't know that most do find their orbit at 350km altitude. Do you have any proof of this? You really should get off of this atmosphere/gravity thing.

GR and SR did not debunk Newtonian Physics. For normal everyday forces that do not come close to the speed of light or the size of an atom or smaller, Newtonian Physics is the reigning paradigm which includes many many more formulas and equations since Newton died then the few he contributed to the mix. NP is a generic term for the basic 3 dimensional equations not covered by GR, SR, and QED. They are classes of formulas or categories of equations but not mutually exclusive.

I have no reason to get off the atmosphere gravity thing. You asked for details and I provided them. I am using atmosphere as a simple way to explain how something like Aether could affect both Newtonian and Relativistic physics and unite the four known forces. There are a multitude of experiments that could be tested in outer space that might better prove what I am saying and one of these days I guess we will find out for sure and/or someone will figure out how to use Aetheric Density to unite the four forces in math alone and bust the current paradigm into little pieces.

Rather than question proof of the 350km average minimum altitude of non-LEO satellites which you could find out very easily is well documented , I'd suggest spending a little more effort reading with an open mind instead blindly spouting rhetoric about theories and laws that few comprehend.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 09:34 pm
Newtonian physics does accurately describe most every-day things. That notwithstanding, Einstein's theories are still more accurate in explaining these occurrances. These give more precise predictions than Newton's formulae.
You keep using atmosphere and gravity together as if one affects the other when it does not. And you talk about this "multitude of experiments" that *might* better our understanding of blah blah blah. You talk as if you know the outcome of your experiments will support your ideas. That is hardly scientific.
And I'm not sure if you're aware, but NASA launches earlier this year a satellite designed specifically to prove Einstein's Warping of space/time. So although you say he was wrong, a whole lotta people at NASA think he's right.... right enough to spend a few hundred million to prove without-a-doubt.
I don't really see what your 350km satellite thing has to do with this anyway. I only asked that because you said it so matter-of-factly, when I seriously doubt you have any idea the statistical data of the altitude of satellites.
As for theories which few comprehend... The theories I've paraphrased are widely known and nearly unanimously accepted. You, however, have come up with your own theory which you claim is correct over that of Einstein. There is amazing amounts of data to support Einstein's theories... What have you to support yours? Can you provide any sort of proof? A logical proof based on known laws of physics? A mathematical proof perhaps?
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 09:51 pm
I am led to believe that nipok has a "house of cards" somewhere, positively brimming with evidence.

Haven't seen it myself though.
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 11:00 pm
USAFHokie80 wrote:
Newtonian physics does accurately describe most every-day things. That notwithstanding, Einstein's theories are still more accurate in explaining these occurrances. These give more precise predictions than Newton's formulae.
You keep using atmosphere and gravity together as if one affects the other when it does not. And you talk about this "multitude of experiments" that *might* better our understanding of blah blah blah. You talk as if you know the outcome of your experiments will support your ideas. That is hardly scientific.
And I'm not sure if you're aware, but NASA launches earlier this year a satellite designed specifically to prove Einstein's Warping of space/time. So although you say he was wrong, a whole lotta people at NASA think he's right.... right enough to spend a few hundred million to prove without-a-doubt. I don't really see what your 350km satellite thing has to do with this anyway. I only asked that because you said it so matter-of-factly, when I seriously doubt you have any idea the statistical data of the altitude of satellites. As for theories which few comprehend... The theories I've paraphrased are widely known and nearly unanimously accepted. You, however, have come up with your own theory which you claim is correct over that of Einstein. There is amazing amounts of data to support Einstein's theories... What have you to support yours? Can you provide any sort of proof? A logical proof based on known laws of physics? A mathematical proof perhaps?
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 11:31 pm
Adrian wrote:
I am led to believe that nipok has a "house of cards" somewhere, positively brimming with evidence.

Haven't seen it myself though.

It is quite a magnificent house. Many levels high. But like every house of cards it is fragile. A simple sneeze or brisk wind and it could all tumble down. 20+ years building the house and still waiting for the wind.

Granted the Aetheric Density just hit me a few months ago so I am still working it into my overall theory but something about it seems right. Matter conducts gravity. All matter conducts gravity. Not just gravitons (which have not been proven yet). Very simple concept that seems quite evident to me. I wish I had the time or resources to prove it.

If I had the money, the time, and the resources I guess I would travel out in space to lets say 300,000 km from the closest heavenly body and place two large objects a distance apart in an enclosed case. I would then fill the case with equal parts per million of various gases. Helium, Krypton, and Radon specifically at an equal density and measure how quickly the two bodies attracted to each other. I would then perform other experiments that varied both the speed with which the gas is forced into the closed space as well as the total density of the gasses and their effects on gravitational attraction. This is just one of many different things that I hope someday we are lucky enough to know the answer to.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:04 am
If we are going to wax eloquent, with a total void of evidential support, i will claim to think that 'gravity' is a sort of 'reactionary enertia', born of the initial violent separation of everything at the event of the big bang.

This instills all matter with a 'longing for togetherness' that is interfered with by huge copious quantities of space, now that the energy that separated it has flagged. And this, of course, means that there is no harnessable 'force' of gravity to channel, conduct, or 'anything' with!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:07 am
and another "Bishop Berkely"esque thought:

does gravity exist in a vaccuum?

[is there 'attraction' when there is nothing to be 'attracted'?]
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:09 am
[is there a mutual attraction between 'nonparticles' of 'nothingness'?]
0 Replies

always dreaming

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 05:21 pm
i believe that there is one than one universe in the Universe and it is very possible that the laws and physics vary from our known universe greatly...
there are already enough posts in here that go into the finer details so ill just let u read those(plus i doubt my explanations would ever compare to most of them)Laughing
0 Replies