Was he interested in me

helna

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 08:27 pm
As I was walking to the bathroom, I checked out this guy simply by intensely staring at his face for like 4 seconds while he was speaking to someone in front of him. After I got out of the bathroom, he started intentionally staring at me intently and gave me his undivided attention as I walked by him. It was almost like he forgot he was still talking to someone in front of him. He even did it as I pretended to ignore him. I felt this was way too exaggerated and he did it purposefully rather than that he actually had something to stare at about me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 457 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 08:32 pm
@helna,
you ask if he's interested? sounds more like he might have been weirded out by your behaviour

helna wrote:

As I was walking to the bathroom, I checked out this guy simply by intensely staring at his face for like 4 seconds while he was speaking to someone in front of him.

helna

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 08:35 pm
@ehBeth,
No, he caught me checking him out which was why he responded that way. I didn't really do anything that was really weird. I'm can't be sure if hes interested in me though
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2016 07:31 am
@helna,
Oh good heavens. He probably saw you "intensely staring" at him for 4 seconds (really? 4 seconds? How can you intensely stare ate someone for 4 seconds?) and so he checked you out, maybe even wondering if he knew you from somewhere.

Why oh why do so many people come here believing that simply being stared at for a few seconds must mean the person is interested. Heck, he may have simply like your hairstyle or the outfit you were wearing. Or maybe he wanted to make sure you were not some kind of weirdo for intensely staring at him for 4 seconds earlier.

But the answer to your question is no. If he had been, he would have come talked to you. He didn't. So he wasn't.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2016 07:41 am
@helna,
helna wrote:

No, he caught me checking him out which was why he responded that way.

no. you do not know that is why he responded that way. just like you don't know if he was interested.

don't stare at people.

just don't.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2016 07:43 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
Or maybe he wanted to make sure you were not some kind of weirdo for intensely staring at him for 4 seconds earlier.

But the answer to your question is no. If he had been, he would have come talked to you. He didn't. So he wasn't.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2016 11:17 am
You stared at him, he responded with a stare.

Good start, but what happened NEXT?

If nothing happened, then it was nothing.

Next time, SMILE and say HI if you want attention from a man.

0 Replies