How to know if my crush likes me?

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 12:37 am
I told my friend about my crush, then they told my crush. Luckily he didn't tell anyone, but my crush hasn't said anything to me about it yet. My crush has been flirting with me a little recently... Does he like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 848 • Replies: 4
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by punkdudette
Real Music

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 01:53 am
@punkdudette,
In what manner is your crush flirting with you? Can you be more specific in the ways he is flirting with you? I just want to be sure that he truly is flirting with you. If your crush has been flirting with you, he probably likes you.
punkdudette

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 04:22 am
@Real Music,
He laughed at one of my dumb jokes (which even I didn't find that funny). Another thing I noticed was he was standing or sitting a little bit closer to me than normal.
CoastalRat
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 05:50 am
@punkdudette,
You can go about this one of two different ways.

Choice 1: Next time your crush is standing close to you, throw your arms around him and plant a kiss on his lips. If he doesn't push you away, but rather responds and kisses you back, then he probably likes you.

Choice 2: Just keep talking to him normally and let the relationship develop. If he is interested, he will find ways to let you know. Maybe he is a bit shy or afraid of rejection and is simply testing the water by showing a bit more interest in talking to you and standing closer. (After all, he may think your friend was trying to pull a fast one on him by telling him that you have interest.)

Choice 3: Ok, I know I said two choices, but there is a third choice. Why don't you simply ask him out? When he is standing close to you one day, simply look at him and ask if he would like to go see a movie together, or sit and have lunch together in the cafeteria (I get the idea that you are still in school, but if not, then forget the cafeteria idea.) Something along those lines. Nothing wrong with you asking him out and he might really like that.

Of the three choices, I would probably hope a girl would choose #1 with me, but that's because I like daring. My wife went with number 3 when we first met and she ended up getting me to marry her 34 years ago, so there is validity in going that route.

Choose wisely, young lady. lol And good luck.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 07:45 am
@punkdudette,
Guys who pay attention to you and sit close to you ARE giving you signals that they would like to start something up.

How is it that you must ask about the very obvious!?
0 Replies