crush on my friends sister ?

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:30 am
I have a crush on a girl in university. I always see her staring at me when I am not looking. I knew recently that she is the my friends sister. I thought about sending her an anonymous text message but then I refrained. Is it a good idea? What will she think if I did it?

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:47 am
@petergarida,
That you don't have the guts to say hello to her face.

Seriously, you have the perfect means of getting an introduction. Spend time with your friend and you will eventually meet her.
chai2

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:53 am
@jespah,
Or, go up to her and say "Are you xyz's sister?"

You've got an automatic conversation starter.

BTW, a friend of mine ended up marrying my brother.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 06:08 am
@petergarida,
Quote:
I always see her staring at me when I am not looking.
Sorry to tell you, but this is impossible. You cannot see someone staring at you when you are not looking. If you weren't looking, you could not see her staring. So maybe you are staring and she looks at you because she is creeped out that you are staring.

If you are interested in her, go talk to her. You know, have a conversation. If you are in university, then I think it is time you grow up and actually learn to converse with someone, so give it a whirl.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 09:37 am
@petergarida,
I agree with the others - you have more than ample conversation starters. How about your friend? Do you think he would introduce you to his sister or would that be harder?

Just wondering == what would an anonymous text message do for you? She wouldn't know who you were so more than likely she would delete it -- as it could be some weird creep.
0 Replies