In need for some answers. Please help.

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 05:11 pm
Since I am too young to know, and a virgin, I wanted to ask experiences people a few questions.

1) If you're super horny and a virgin like me, how good or bad are sex toys (self pleasure). Is penetrating a plastic object bad before you do so with a person in real sex?

2) In terms of gay sex, do gay men miss out on the pleasure of heterosexual sex? Or is it just as pleasurable for two men to have sex? Does it hurt? Is there real pleasure from anal penetration?

3) Can one live a gay life without coming out to everyone? How long can I keep being gay a secret? A lifetime?

4) How can you find gay people that may want to have sex with you in high school, being in the closet myself?

I know I sound like a 4th grader asking sexuality question as if I have had the birds and bees talk yesterday, but these are things that have had me slamming my head against the wall for quite a while now, and I would love to her from people who once were curious like me.

Thank you for your responses... It it much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 484 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 06:26 pm
@evilmorin3,
1) what the hell dude? don't penetrate anything. (you realize that that scene from American Pie was a satiric comedy, right?)
2) As a matter of fact, vagina is better than butthole but this is beside the point. Sex is much more than penetration, and if you find the right partner, you won't miss anything. gender plays no role in it.
3) Yes. Usually nobody cares, so if you don't tell people or act weird people won't notice.
4) This is a bit more complicated. Many gays use social networks, dating gay sites where is very easy to figure out who is gay/bi and what does he seek. Or you can try gay places like pubs or discos. High school might not be the best place for search for a partner.
0 Replies