How can I control my great attraction for hot boys around me?

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 05:10 pm
I am a virgin, 17 year old gay in the closet. The closest I've been to sexual contact with someone else is when my straight best friend touches me in public to be funny.

Everyday I am around dozens of extremely hot boys and I have a really hard time keeping it together. I am super horny. I jerk off at least once a day but I am still super horny all the time. I get erections in public (which is the worst) every time I see a hot guy.

I don't know how to control all this. I obviously need to get it all out by having sex, but hey! I'm in the closet and no gay guys are around at school.

I've been trying to not masturbate for as long as I can to see if I can make my hormones chill. I'm on day five now, and although it's been pretty hard not to touch myself every day, I've managed to keep it in my pants. Another reason why I have not been masturbating, is because I've never had a wet dream, and I really want to have one since I won't be having real sex anytime soon. I read that if you don't masturbate, you are very likely to have a wet dream about once a week. Are there any other ways of increasing the possibility for wet dreams? How does a gay guy like me control such hornyness?! I need someone to sex me! Ha!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 586 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 06:19 pm
@evilmorin3,
Not masturbating doesn't make your homones chill.
Did someone tell you that?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 06:30 pm
@evilmorin3,
Welcome to being 17. It has nothing to do with sexuality. Most 17 year olds are hepped up just about all the time.
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 06:35 pm
@evilmorin3,
"I jerk off at least once a day " If I touched myself (or had help from somebody) just once a day my brain would blew off Very Happy (and I am 27, long over teen years)

Srsly now.

Not masturbating won't help, rather makes things worse. If your want to lover your hormone levels (which I don't recommend) a few good "'Murican" tips: beer, obesity, lack of exercise works great. Also stress.

If you want to solve your problem and stay healthy maybe the best thing y0u can do is to start searching for a partner. Gays usually use dating sites and it's very easy (as I have heard from several sources) to find a sex partner there. It should solve your problem easily. Maybe you will find there somebody who fits you also as personality and you won't need to search for other men any more.
0 Replies