I have a huge crush on my "straight" best friend.

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 05:06 pm
Hello.
I am high school student in Maine, and I need advice from other gay teens like me.

I have this really great friend, one of my best friends, if not my best friend (a guy) and I am very attracted to him. I am obviously gay, and he is supposed to be straight. We spend a lot of time together. He is very outgoing and social, he has a ton of friends and he just broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, but he didn't really seem to care. He ended it, and when they were together they barely spent time with each other.

I've been friends with him for years now. He doesn't know Im gay or that I want him, but I just don't know what to do. I am super horny and would love to put my hands all over him. Every time I see him I just think of how much I want to make out with him.

The reason why I cant let this go, is because sometimes I get mixed signals from him. Since he is a very funny playful, social guy, I'm not sure if he does what he does just as a joke. He does silly stuff like spank my but as he walks by and laugh about it, or say how he is gonna kiss me and then laugh. He gets really close to me and stares at me seductively as he grabs my waste. He makes jokes about how we are getting married and stuff... this is all around other people. Although sometimes it seems like its just a funny joke, it also seems very real, and I don't know if its because Im just super horny and I'm imagining it, or if he actually is attracted to me.

I always follow along with his "seductive" games. He is SO hot. He has abs that could melt me. I sometimes touch him playing, but I'm actually just touching his body cause he is hunky and sexy.

I don't know what to do. I am a virgin and so is he. Do I just want him so bad that I make everything up in my head, or would he actually like me as more than a friend? I am afraid to make a move because I don't want to ruin the amazing, long friendship we have, and I don't want rumors to go around since I a not openly gay. It is now almost April, and he will be moving away for college by the end of the year.

What should I do? HELP!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,507 • Replies: 0
No top replies