Facebook loads photo comments with black background that fades and is unreadable

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 07:15 pm
When I use my Facebook app and click on comments to a photo (or the photo for that matter,) the photo and comments open with a black background. About 4-5 seconds later, the comments fade to being almost invisible. This makes viewing any comments nearly impossible. My husband who is using the same version of the Facebook app on the same phone (iPhone 6) does not have this happen. If he clicks on the comments, they open in a white background that never fades. I've tried unistalling the app but that doesn't make a difference. Any suggestions on how to get mine to open in white again so that I can actually read the comments?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,251 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 08:09 am
@dwebs90893,
How odd. I wonder if there are other things going on with your phone. I realize you're not seeing this elsewhere, but you could still have issues. I don't personally have an iPhone, but can they get viruses? Might want to check (it can't hurt, either way).
0 Replies