please, can someone tell me the main idea of this text, i get confused when i try to understand it

karim14

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 10:02 pm
*I mean i didn't intentionally not want to talk to you, I've always liked talking to you. Just a lot was going on and i started thinking about what you said after i told you that i had liked you and idk it kinda scared me and i felt like you deserved more and that we are better as friends so whenever i texted you after that time i just wanted it to be normal but i could tell you were mad at me and didn't really want to talk to me so i tried not to bother you as much and now like I've been talking to someone and i didn't want to be a hypocrite and pretend with you like put on a front so i didn't really know how to tell you after what we had*
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 704 • Replies: 4
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 11:12 pm
So, what did you say after this person told you that they had liked you?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 11:28 pm
@karim14,
I don't have a clue.
0 Replies

StAntonius

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:28 pm
@karim14,
I'm trying to figure out whether you're the guy and this text comes from a girl. Sounds like so to me, that's what I'll go with.

So, if the sender's main idea does not right away stand out go with what you perceive as standing out: 3/4 of the text is about something that is in the past, and presently the sender is saying "I've been talking to someone".

Back off a bit. Test the waters. Most importantly, Pace yourself.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 02:17 pm
@karim14,
I really liked you
You didn't like me in the same way
'What you said /how you reacted' made me really uncomfortable
I didn't know how to act around you after that
I'm talking to someone else now
and I still don't know how to act around you
because of what we had (or perhaps 'because of what I had for you')
0 Replies