Did I ovulate late?

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:38 am
I know for a fact that my last period was Oct 17. Which, based on a 28-day cycle would have put me ovulating on Oct 31. I am currently pregnant and due Aug 3rd. Which coincides with a last period of Oct 28 and ovulation on Nov 11. Going by the date of Oct 17, that I know for sure was my last, I would be due July 24th. I have had 3 ultrasounds so far. One being in December and I was 6w2d and that coincides with an August 3rd due date. Then I had one in January that put me at 10w2d and that one also coincides with an Aug 3 due date. So, is it possible that I just ovulated late and got pregnant several days after I thought I did?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 497 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 08:09 am
@lovinglife2016,
Just get the damned paternity test when the baby comes, and own up to what happened.

If the non-boyfriend is the father, then he has rights in this matter. If the boyfriend is the father, then he has the right to know that you had sex when the two of you were technically on a break.

Stop trying to find ways to weasel and wiggle out of this, and face the music either way.
0 Replies