why does my relationships only last about a month?

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 11:01 pm
hello Smile.. so, I’m 20 years old. none of my relationships really last. its getting to the point where I’m not sure if its because i have a problem and should see a therapist or maybe i just need some other opinions other than friends and my mother.

Longest relationship was when i was 17 which lasted a couple months after a year. after that i just keep talking, dating, getting into relationships that don’t last at all. closest i came to lasting with someone was a 6 month relationship.

last two boyfriends I’ve had lasted just a little over a month.
and now I’m with my childhood first love which we dated back when we were in middle school and it’ll be 2 months on the 24th and I’m completely uninterested. we moved Very fast (which tends to happen to me a lot)... i thought i loved him to death. he’s a good guy, clingy as hell, but great.
he kisses me, i don’t feel anything.. now I’m at the point where i just want to end it. but i don’t bc of Hope of course. theres some reasons as to why i might of grown uninterested but i don’t think they’re major to the point where one day to the next i lose complete feelings for someone “i love”
I’ve cried so many times thinking its my fault on why these things happen.

not to mention, i’ve been cyber bullied / harassed for 10 months and grew very depressed in the beginning, i feel fine now but maybe that has to do with it?

i do have to admit, i do get annoyed pretty easily. my best friend says maybe its bc i was raised an only child so after a while maybe i have low tolerance for others and thats why my relationships don’t last?

there can be so many possibilities. I’m sorry if I’m rambling. i just need some opinions. some help. I’ve never really been alone as well, i find myself always either talking or dating someone. i cling easily… looking forward to some answers..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,006 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 03:19 am
@crystalp,
Quote:
I'm completely uninterested, i thought i loved him to death. he’s a good guy, clingy as hell,

So many problems in so few words.
Be alone for awhile, talk to yourself about your contradictions, I.e., you dislike clingy partners but you're clingy, etc...
menajames48

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 04:36 am
@Leadfoot,
Hi, crystalp. I'm new in this forum and my name is Mena. I saw your post and I'm completely uninterested you because I have same problem from couple years. I was with my ex 4 year and we were engaged. I caught my boyfriend cheating me and we broke up.
Now I'm trying to have relationship with other guys but its not successful. I have no idea where is the problem. I tried to be alone for a year... It doesn't help too... Now I'm with one super cute guy from a week. For now we are in love if I can say it this way. I will keep you in touch what's going on. If you have any advise also will be great to share with me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 07:20 am
Women who don't have a sense of themselves will try to find it with other things - men in your case.

Join a women's group and get some outside interests. Join some groups with the idea that you are NOT going there looking for men.
0 Replies