Side-effects of using Technology

Nat23

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:37 am
My friend who is constantly texting has developed stiffness in her thumb and she is in constant pain.

I think that technology affects your memory, as before the mobile came on the seen I would remember every number and now I barely know my own number.

Are their any other problems that people have faced using their mobile or any other piece of technology?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 787 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 07:46 am
yeh, it affects the ability to drive a car. Yesterday, we went up to Calais to eat and in a big parking lot this guy with his head up a cellphone just put his car into R and backed up at about 30mph . He was heading right at me without even looking and I had to quickly come starboard to avaoid his ass in my grille. I got out of my truck with my bat and he saw me and floored it outa there.

People shouldnt multitask when one of the tasks involves potential bodily harm or high velocities.
0 Replies

Nat23

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:00 am
Sorry to hear that I'm glad that your ok though! Well thats a clear example of not using technology in the appropriate way.
0 Replies