Is he gay, and does he like me?

Joesus

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 02:29 am
So I need some help to figure out if one of my classmates likes me. I'm 15, and my mate and i have had some, i don't know what to call them, 'moments'. Firstly: We've had prolonged eye contact, and sometimes he touches me and even strokes my hand before pulling away and laughing about it. Secondly, he keeps saying my hand is close to his dick when it obviously isn't. Thirdly, While he was sitting opposite me in class, he put his foot on my crotch and sorta fumbled with it, and then laughed it off. Lastly, he stuck his finger in my ass (through shorts) while we were walking, (as a joke, maybe) and whispered in my ear, 'did you like that?'. i didn't respond and then he said: 'Just kidding haha'.
i don't really know what to think, is he gay or nah? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 764 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Joesus

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 03:05 am
@Joesus,
Also: i haven't come out yet, so i don't really wanna make a move on him until i know for sure.
TiramisuNights

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 04:55 am
@Joesus,
It sounds like he is gay and likes you, as actions speak louder than words. Also, his actions are passive-aggressive in that he might touch you or say something, but then immediately say, "just kidding", as if he is not totally comfortable with these actions, or is just testing the waters, so-to-speak. The best thing to do--if you can--is to confront him, but in a good way, so that you guys can start real communication and a real friendship, if that;s what you want. For example, the next time he touches you, look at him and say something like, "hey dude, what's up? I've noticed you touching me a lot lately. Let's talk about it."
0 Replies