Why didn't he text me back?

Ev123

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 07:06 pm
So i met this guy out the other night. He seemed nice and asked for my number so i gave it to him and he said he would text me the next day. So anyways i didn't think he actually would because guys rarely text when they say they will. But he did text me and was really nice, i replied an hour later, and then he never gets back to my next message. I don't understand why though because he started texting me first?? Was he just trying to see if i would reply but was never interested? Like was it just a game to see if i would text back, and now that i have thats all he wanted to achieve?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,621 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 07:22 pm
@Ev123,
Just because you ask for a guys number, doesn't put you under any obligation to text him. And just because you text him once, this doesn't mean you have to text him again.

You guys don't have a relationship yet. I don't know why you think this is a big deal. People get busy or distracted or lose interest. Who knows?

If I were in your position, I would send him one more message. I wouldn't send an angry message (since you don't have anything to be angry about), just a 'hey what's up, I would like to talk to you again' message. Then I would move on. He doesn't owe you anything at this point, and since you guys have only met once there is no reason for you to be hurt.
0 Replies

Saghu

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:08 am
@Ev123,
Boys dnt like late reply mostly
0 Replies