What to do ?

Shiva82

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:18 pm
I have been talking to a guy for a month now , I got to know this guy through friends who gave him my number so we can get to know each other and hoping we will date , we talk daily on the phone , he seems very nice and interesting and I really want to know him more , but the problem is he doesn't put an effort or interest to meet me , I don't want to keep talking on the phone and that's it , it's going no way , I want to meet him so I know if I should continue or not , meeting the person in the early stage is really important so I know if I should continue and put an effort to make this relationship work , and physical attraction is also important, please tell me what to do ? Cause I don't want to sound to pushy to the guy and scare him off .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,723 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:30 pm
A whole month? Drop this dweeb.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
@Shiva82,
Tell him what you wrote here. What have you got to lose?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 06:54 pm
@Shiva82,
Tell him that you enjoy talking to him, that you would like to know him more, and that you would like to meet him in person.

In any stage of a relationship (even at this very early stage) communication is important. He can't read your mind any more than you can read his. He may be being polite, and ...

... maybe he doesn't want to sound to pushy to you and scare you off. Think about how sad that would be if that was the reason you and he never met and found love is that you both didn't want to sound pushy.

So just tell him what you want, and see how it goes. When I meet someone new, I always pick something casual (meeting for either coffee or a drink after work is normal here in the US). Meeting in a public place is always wise for the first time. You want it to feel comfortable and you don't want to be locked into 4 uncomfortable hours if things don't go well (and you can always meet again if they do).

If a woman tells me this, I will absolutely go on this date with her.

Good luck.
0 Replies