Am I being blocked and unblocked

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 04:40 pm
My boyfriends ex blocked us both..long story but recently unblocked him but not me. He can see her profile pics etc. When I searched logged in on my fb account she does not even come up in the search box. However, now and then I can search her and see if profile pic but no content available. Does this mean she's blocking and unblocking me? I just don't understand it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 684 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:09 pm
Why don't you block her and block your boyfriend if he keeps having her on the friends list for no good reason...you can give him a pair of skaters while you at it and shove him off the door.
0 Replies

nickychargreaves

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:43 pm
I can't block her because I'm blocked already. I just can't understand why I can sometimes search her but never see content and then sometimes not at all.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:45 pm
@nickychargreaves ,
Why do you want to search for her?
0 Replies

nickychargreaves

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:47 pm
I guess its just to see if I'm blocked still. Don't know why she's just unblocked him
0 Replies

nickychargreaves

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:48 pm
I think she's blocking and unblocking me to see if I'm still with my bf which in am
0 Replies