Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:27 pm
Hey guys, I am studying psychology and for a homework that is due tomorrow (please answer!!) I need to ask foreigners between the ages of 20-35 some questions about some aspects of life as an adult.. would you mind answering them? Thank You, I really really am desperate!
Country of Origin:
1. Do you consider yourself an adult? Yes/no and why?
2. Is there any age you consider adult life starts at?
3. What do you consider is essential to find in a partner?
4. Which do you consider are the most common problems in a relationship?
5. Is there any type of situation in which you’d agree to get a divorce?
6. What do you think about the diversity in sexual preferences? Which ones do you know?
7. Which topics do you consider necessary to be informed within sexual education?
8. What kind of problems do you consider afflicts a young adult?
9. At what age do you think a person should become economically independent from their parents?
10. What did it mean for you to choose your career?
11. What you’re studying makes you happy?
12. How would you like to see yourself professionally in the future?
13. How much does a recent graduate of your profession earn?
14. How much would you like to win when you finish your career?
15. What do you value of a friend? Why?
16. What do you think about legalizing the use of drugs?
17. What do you usually do to calm yourself when you feel stressed out?
18. Which social problem do you think affects young people the most?
19. What does parenthood mean to you?
Thats unfair! You need to ask foreigners? Does your professor assume you have foreign frends on call to answer these questions? Sounds more like a PHD thesis then a term paper. And finish tomorrow? Thats impossible. To even answer those questions faithfully, if I cared, would take so much time.....
Oh, and where in the wide world were you born and do you still live there?
kind of hard to figure out if we're foreigners or not - we don't know where you are posting from
This brings up that I don't like these kind of questions. Not just that they are "Do My Homework and Hurry Up", but that students are assigned to question people at great length, and hurry up doing it.
What is all this about? Some Sociology unit at some universities? Which are those universities?
Students would do better by talking with people in their area - presumably some are from different backgrounds.
I agree, my professor is really demanding and unfair. She gave me permission to deliver it in 2 more days....
Sorrry I forgot to give this information.. I am from Mexico and I still live here =)
I am so sorry! I forgot to give this piece of information.. I am from Mexico