I have company but I feel soo lonely... why?

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 03:57 pm
Hi,

if somebody bothers to read this article, thank you. And I also would like to mention I have a few beers in me, so more than reasons here are speaking my actual emotions Smile. I had bad mood entire day and so I took a few beer to increase it. Opposite happened (surprisingly!) and I feel more melancholic than before.

The thing is... when it comes to intimate feeling, I have clearly a lot of to catch up with... and so I am asking for advice or inspiration, maybe you can push me a bit further?

I have been single for a long time but recently I found a place where I met a few very interesting girls I am in regular contact with. Clearly, these girls like me and I must say, they do have quite a lot of interesting traits and I appreciate them. I like them too! But... they just don't appeal to my heart. It feels like "this is nice, but this is NOT you truly miss".

The thing is... suddenly... with their company I feel more lonely than before! Why? What is wrong? I don't understand. Is it just me or is it normal?

In past I used to have sex with several women I didn't really like but they were available and I needed it. So we had fun. And I can remember I used to have the same feelings like now. back then, I split up with them because it felt wrong. I am beginning to suspect that by talking to girls I like but not love I opened Pandora's box again and my true needs are getting to surface.

does it make sense to you? What do you say?

I am 28 btw.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 511 • Replies: 5
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:34 pm
One day your biological clock will grab you by the scrotum - I mean, scruff of the neck, and pull you into a love relationship. You will not be able to resist.
abubkr168

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 11:53 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
if somebody bothers to read this article, thank you. And I also would like to mention I have a few beers in me, so more than reasons here are speaking my actual emotions Smile. I had bad mood entire day and so I took a few beer to increase it. Opposite happened (surprisingly!) and I feel more melancholic than before.

JAMES
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:15 am
How many accounts are you using here?
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:08 am
@edgarblythe,
The first reply: Yes, I know. It calls puberty and I'm over it Very Happy

second: What are you talking about and who is James?
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:19 am
@Count of Banterbury,
Well I guess I give answer myself.

Half of the solution of the problem is usually writing it down. After I wrote opening article, suddenly I already felt better because I realized the core of the problem. There is a sharp difference between like and love. I simply set up wrong expectations. Having around girls that like me will not substitute need for actual intimate love. Love can be fulfilled ONLY by love and nothing else, there is no substitute (today, I think I tried everything).

So, the next steps are: do what I do, seek for a woman I will have mutual (!) intimate feelings with. Which I assume will take quite a lot of effort, everybody is saying you need to meet a lot of people, but meeting a lot of people takes a lot of time and energy. One must be patient...
0 Replies