I want to know if she is avoiding me? and most important, if she likes me?? because i likes her

rami0

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 04:04 am
we are from the same company, me from iraq, she from jordan, first we talked on skype, then she asked for my facebook and continue to chat there. after two weeks of texting on Facebook, we talked about flowers, she like pink roses, i told her i will buy her flowers (pink roses) some day and she likes the idea. in the next few days,(i think i made a mistake and move too fast too strong)i deiced to buy her flowers and send it to her, when i told her about the idea, she surprised and said( "OMG, are you serious, that's was fast, i am shocked, and happy as well, i don't know what to say"). after that canceled the whole idea and instead i bought a pink rose, take a picture and send it to her and told her i will keep the flower for you, and she likes the idea. after that "main event", i believe things changed a little bit, she is not like before, but still, we are talking every day and the whole day sometimes, we even watched movies together online. Now, today, when i was at work, i texted her as usual and she replayed as usual, after few mints she is offline and online again, offline and online again, it stay like that the whole day, she saw my last message but she did not replay at all. so i want to know what is the hell is going on? is she avoiding me, or she is busy, or she is board from me? and can i know if she likes me back??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 963 • Replies: 0
No top replies