What should I do Im going crazy over this

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:10 pm
We havent talked in 8 months. I wanna go to his school to see if he would like to fix things. The reason we ended was my uncle wanted to fight him because he thought he was just using me for sex which he wasnt. My uncle told him to never be near or speak to me again which isnt fair because I still want him! My uncle cant control who I date! The boy listened and has not spoke to me this whole time. I tried texting him only once saying a simple "Hey" but he did not reply. I feel he was scarred cause of my uncle since he is basiclly forced to not talk to me and I just cant get over him. We are forcefully separated. It was really sad the way my uncle confronted him.. The boy got really humiliated and I felt really bad I didnt do anything to help him. But its been 8 months and I think he has a new gf. But It dosent matter he took my virginity and I wanna be with him still. I want to go to his school and just see if him seeing me would make him wanna speak to me again. Since my uncle wouldnt be there to make a scene. Im also not gonna steal him from his girl because I respect that or whatever. I just wanna see what he does. And from there if he leaves her for me then thats his choice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 435 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 07:15 pm
@queeeeeeeeeen10,
You haven't talked in 8 months.

He has likely moved on. You need to.

Don't go to his school. Just drop it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 08:43 pm
@queeeeeeeeeen10,
He has moved on.

It is time for you to do that as well.

Leave him alone.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 09:43 am
@queeeeeeeeeen10,
I have to agree with the others. It has been 8 months. It does not matter why he chose to walk away (uncle in this case) but he walked away. You are doing yourself no favors by pining away for him.

If you are at least 17, then I think your uncle was out of line for speaking to him. Your uncle should have simply talked to you about his misgivings and let it go. So maybe you need to chat with your uncle about how he speaks to your next boyfriend. (If you are younger than 17, then I have less of an issue with your uncle trying to protect his niece. I would do the same for my nieces if I felt they were being used.)

I am curious as to how your uncle knew about your sex life. I have always been very close to my uncles and I never remember their asking or my volunteering info about whether my girlfriend and I were having sex.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 02:47 pm
@queeeeeeeeeen10,
You're suggesting that you are young, perhaps your Uncle is trying to protect you until you are of a bit older age to make good Management decisions.

I think that often the first boyfriend, becomes "the person" until someone else comes along that you fall more for.

I also think, that if this boy hasn't spoken to you in 8 months, he didn't have the same love for you or else he would have tried to find a way around it, off course unless he was **** scared of your Uncle and then, he has a right to stay away and not have to deal with any aggression or worse.

Leave it be. Concentrate on school. Check in with him in a couple of years time, if it was meant to be it will still be there.
0 Replies