Boyfriend said he'd stay with me if I cheated

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 05:05 am
I've being with my boyfriend for 3 years , were in a really good place and we was talking about one of my friends who's just being cheated on and he said I don't know what I'd do if you did , probably stay with you because I need you that much ?

Normally I can tell if he's joking or being serious but I don't understand why he'd say this like is he trying to catch me out or is he being genuine ,
( ps I've never cheated and neither has he were very honesty and open with all our nails/text etc not that we get many but yeah we're really close)
Just any help on what I should think about this in abit confused hah
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 957 • Replies: 3
No top replies

lollypop35

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 06:08 am
@Girlygirlyukuk,
it might mean hes cheating and wants you to stay with him
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 09:30 am
@Girlygirlyukuk,
Why do you think there is some deep meaning behind what he said? The two of you were having a discussion about your friend being cheated on and he made a simply comment about not knowing what he would do if you cheated on him. It seems like a natural type of comment to make, based on the discussion.

I think you are reading way too much into his comment. Step back and take a breath.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 09:52 am
@Girlygirlyukuk,
It might mean he is cheating on you. It might mean he is having thoughts about cheating on you. It might mean he thinks you are cheating on him. It might mean absolutely nothing and that you are reading too much into it.
0 Replies