bullied=playful?

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:44 pm
so im fat for my age and am not so pretty. im popular. im freidns with a lot of boys. most are realy nice. but there are a few who are realy mean. i dont think they know there being mean though, they olny do it to me but are sometimes nice. when they do something i just laugh or smile. i dont want them to know how i feel but its realy hurtfull. example: boys keep saying "u suck" or "stop being such a piss" also one time i was talking to a nicer male friend and his friend came over. (this is the one that is usualy mean but im kinda friends with) i was talking to my friends and , lets call the mean one jake. jake just says "rachel, stop talking to ilan, you making his life missrable and he doesnt want to talk to you." i just laughed and ilan kinds smiled. it bothers me he didnt say anything. anyways people keep saying mean things and i dont know what to do. i dont want to show them im hurt. like realy dont want to. how do i make them stop?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 913 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 06:26 pm
@lollypop35,
Ignore them. Don't even smile. They're a bunch of twittering birds for all you care.
lollypop35

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 06:31 pm
@jespah,
but some are my friends and i want to keep them my friends. i just dont want 2 be teased
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 07:15 pm
@lollypop35,
I don't care if you are over weight according to the print media. I do hope you get up and exercise.

You don't like the really mean boys? Why do you care?
Stop feeding them.

You seem to need to learn to appreciate yourself, a pretty good person.
lollypop35

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 07:16 pm
@ossobuco,
the thing is i do like them. there just sometimes mean and dont realize it
ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 07:22 pm
@lollypop35,
Maybe they will grow up, or they won't.

Maybe some of them are kidding. I couldn't even begin to guess on any of that.
0 Replies