She Brought Her Friend With Her

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:39 pm
So I have been talking with this girl for the last month. She is in one of my classes, and we went to the same high school but I did not know her then. I finally got her number last week, and I asked her to come out with me. A bit of backstory, I go to a bar school where having a fake is essential, but she does not have one. So going out isn’t something she does everyday, but she agreed to come out with me to a party. BUT SHE BROUGHT HER FRIEND!! We hung out the whole time, I bought them both shots and got them beers, and overall we had a really great time. But the friend never left her side. When we got back, I made sure they made it to their rooms and she hugged me and said she had a really great time. Is she interested and only brought the friend so she could get a second opinion of me? Or is she not interested and brought the friend so nothing would happen? I have no idea what to think right now.

As a side note, she has a lot of friends that are girls and is almost always hanging out with them. I have yet to see her with a guy on campus. She has had one boyfriend in the past, but they broke up 4 months ago. Not sure if that helps..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,626 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:58 pm
@DopeFreshness,
Ask her why she brought her friend.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:19 pm
ehBeth is nicer than I am.
I take you as a 2-way jerk.
But, giving you a break from my viewpoint, I'll say maybe she just misunderstood you. Were you clear you meant it as a date?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:31 pm
@DopeFreshness,
Not sure about your user name Smile

Firstly, not a good start to ask a girl out on a date, expect her to have a fake ID to get into a bar, ie) Illegal.

She only broke up 4 months ago with her boyfriend, that's not a long time to process loss, in the event that she was happy and even if she wasn't and it was a bad break-up.

A Dope with freshness Smile Asked her firstly to do something illegal. I'd bring a friend as well.

Ask her out somewhere "proper" if you are after a date with her. See what she says.
0 Replies