I can't enjoy sex with my new boyfriend because of my ex!!!

hussshy

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 03:06 pm
so I recently broke up with a boyfriend of 4 moths and decided to date a guy I have known for quiet a while. He is really sweet and has always made it known that he likes me and cares for me. I like him too but the issue is I cant seem to enjoy sex with him at all. I sort of had sex with him a while back before dating my now ex and it wasn't all bad. However, when I got with my ex, everything was different. He was bigger( thicker) and more passionate yet aggressive too! Having sex with him hurt most of the times but with time I got used to that- I enjoyed the pain and got off of the pain of it all.

Well long story short, now am with my loving boyfriend and its just not working. I never really care about size , besides he is average or a little below- the problem is he cant stretch me out or even if he is aggressive it just don't hurt either way cause the girth is pretty thin and I cant seem to enjoy the sex no matter how much I try. Am I ever gonna be able to enjoy sex with him if he isn't big enough? I keep having sex with him though for his pleasure of course because I feel really bad and I don't wanna hurt him or his feelings but am afraid with time I will start to hate him cause and eventually lose interest!!!I tried focusing on other things like anal and oral but as much as I like giving that, I don't enjoy it. what should I do? is the situation helpless?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,006 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 04:42 pm
@hussshy,
You can visit an adult store to try and spice it up.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 11:10 pm
@hussshy,
I know this is an older post but I've experienced the same situation., A woman get's used to something larger and then go's back to average or below. Like someone else said you can order things on line to help. I can feel the difference myself but there's more to a relationship than size.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 07:42 pm
@hussshy,
Well, its the same/similar problem for women who have children too you know!

Start doing your pelvic floor exercises, buy sex toys etc etc, if all else fails, join the swingers club!
remyb

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 08:22 pm
@mystikmind,
before marry, it's ok to have a try. But for marriage, it's better find a suitable one, sex life is important
0 Replies