Restarting Affair?

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 11:25 am
I was in a 2.5 year affair.
My wife never caught me but my AP boyfriend suspected something and caught her texting me... They had a big fight and he told her he never wanted to see my name again or its over.
Long story short we cut ties for 3 months..no talking or seeing each other.

A couple of weeks ago we ended up seeing each other because of a mutual friend. We had coffee and talked. I told her I still had feelings for her and wanted to get back. She said she was happy now and didn't want to do anything.

A Couple of weeks passed and we are now texting each other on and off again. I had a discussion with her and told her I don't know where this is going but she knows what I want. She reiterated that she did not want that.
I stopped texting her but then a couple of days later she texted me just saying hi.
We exchanged a couple more texts and had lunch. It felt really nice and "normal".. As if old times.. Nothing sexual but felt close like we didn't skip a beat.
When we said goodbye I hugged her and gave her kiss on cheeks and then we had a kiss on the lips. Not a sensual kiss but still caught me off guard.

So now question to you...
What do you think her intentions are?
Do you think she wants to restart or just playing me?
If I want to restart what do you think I should do next? Or should I just play it low key and let her make the next move?
Another thing is that next week I will see her again due to mutual friend and we will be drinking a bit. Should I try anything or let it be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 12:36 pm
@Confused999,
Why not ask your wife for her opinion?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 01:05 pm
@Confused999,
What's the point?

Ask your wife what she wants to do about your marriage first. Get that sorted out and then get on with your life.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)