Please correct any mistake in my composition,thank you !

mennow

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 05:39 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 875 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fortune

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:21 am
Hello Mennow! Welcome to A2K. Smile I thought I'd just rewrite your piece with changes included so that you can go over it at your leisure.

Franklin once said that "time is money". I think that time is more important than money. We can earn money once more if we lose (or 'have lost') it, but we can't get back time if we waste it. Time is like a river which flows forward forever.

Although time is so vital to us, many people don't cherish it. Some students indulge in network games all day and all night which influences their learning and health, some employees use their time to chat instead of working, and so on. I think it is foolish to behave this way.

In my opinion, time is so important that we should take advantage of every minute in order to make a contribution to society. Of course, this does not mean that we can't relax in our spare time. In short, we should cherish time and remember the words, "time and tide wait for no man."
0 Replies

Owennu3

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 05:49 pm
Preciousness of Time

Franklin once said that "Time is money." I think time is not money, [use a semi-colon here instead of a comma, you have two independent clauses] it is more important than money.Because that we can earn money once more if we lost it, but we can't find back time if we wast [waste is spelled with an e Very Happy ] it. Time likes a river which flows forward forever.

Although time is so vital for us, many people aren't cherish it. Some students indulge in network games all day and allnight ,which influence their learning and health; Some employee take their time to chat instead of working when they are in work, and so on. I think it is foolish to do like that.

In my opinion, even if the time is so important that we should take advantage of every minutes to make contribution for [contributions are made TOWARD something in this case] the society. Of course , it's not mean that we can't relax ourselves in the spare time .In short, we should cherish time and remember the wordTime and tide wait for no man.

I hope that helps you some. I didn't get everything, but that should clear it up a lot. Good Luck!
0 Replies