Am I doing something wrong?

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 05:49 pm
ok. so when i was in 6th grade, there was this girl who bullied me all the time. She told me that no one likes me and told me I was such a crybaby. She even called me a person who she can throw her stress at. And she did apolozie, and I'm not sure if I should take it or not. This happend in Korea, and she contacted me when I moved to America. She is all so nice to me, but she chats with my friends by facebook and always asks me about why I tag my friend even though its not something important. So I told my friend about what happend to me and her, and my friend said that she's not going to be her Facebook friend and not going to chat with her anymore. Am I doing something wrong by telling her what happened between me and her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,008 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 06:30 pm
@wanttoknow2,
That's your decision to make. However, although you don't say how old you are now, it's better to forgive and forget. Having negative feelings only hurts you.
lollypop35

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 07:03 pm
@wanttoknow2,
absoulutly not.! let her know how you feel. she can decide for herself what to do
0 Replies

wanttoknow2

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh I'm 14 by the way
0 Replies