Interview Presentation

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 03:46 pm
I have an interview for an Account Manager job. I have to do an interview on the following. Anyone have any ideas to help please?

how you would look to develop a trading area and grow new business contribution by +€150K per annum – this to be over and above the sales base existing on the territory.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,542 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 02:50 pm
@Dav12345,
As much as I would like to help you and would if your request was relative to how you should comport yourself during the interview, providing you with an answer to this question would involve me in deception.

Your prospective employer wants someone who has an idea of how to do this, not someone who knows how to get the answer from a third party.

If you got the job would you come back to this forum for guidance on every problem you faced?

If you provide your own answer, I would be happy to critique it.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 06:34 pm
@Dav12345,
Your answer doesn't matter so much as the approach you take to solving the problem. Just say that given the hypothetical one possible approach would be to... and then try to show them an approach to problem solving that reflects well on you. Either due to it's methodical approach, its creativity or whatever the case may be (play to your strengths).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 06:55 pm
@Dav12345,
We need to know what you're trying to sell, and what territory is included. Do you know what the demands are for the product in other trading areas? Everything has to do with competition, supply and demand.
0 Replies