Uncertain of some colloquial expressions

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 12:44 pm
(1)Is the use of the word slut in close friends common and as an approval?
(The reason for such guess is the additional reaction-"...won the Miss America contest)

(2) Does 'make out patrol' mean "a patrol to check out (security of properties and men)"?

(3) Failed to get "More make out break ups"

(4) Does "making out" mean "having sex"?

Context:

Many/most girls are inappropriately dressed and wearing 3 inch heels. I actually heard a girl say to another, "You look like such a slut! You look awesome!" And, the recipient of that comment acted like she just won the Miss America contest.

It was awful. Horrible. Shockingly immodest. (Parents, are you AWARE of how your daughters leave the house? If you THINK you know, I recommend you chaperone an event or two.)……

Moving on.

Eventually, I am put on 'make out patrol'. So I just walked. And walked. And walked.

I first came across a boy who was bawling uncontrollably under the stairs. That of course earned him three female shoulders to cry on. When I asked if everything was okay, I was given the 'thumbs up' sign from one of the girls. We've got it taken care of, she said.

Many girls come up to chaperones "stationed" at certain area, asking if the chaperones could watch their shoes... purses... cell phones... etc. WHAT? If you need your stuff taken care of, then you are not hold enough to have that stuff.

More make out break ups. (Here is where I begin to wonder... Why do they keep defying me? Maybe their parents are okay with this kind of, ey-em, affection?)

I then have a long conversation with the Assistant Principal of the school. She is a saint for doing what she does every day. Discipline. Every day. And, she, quite frankly, is scary. Sweet & scary all rolled into one. My kind of gal. My kind of Mom.

I first came across a boy who was bawling uncontrollably under the stairs. That of course earned him three female shoulders to cry on. When I asked if everything was okay, I was given the 'thumbs up' sign from one of the girls. We've got it taken care of, she said.

The gym, where the DJ and dancing was, gave me lots to become involved in.

How many times must you tell the same couple to stop groping one another and making out? One time seems like enough to me. Eventually, there were about 5 couples that I stalked, giving them the stink eye with hands on my hips... They hate me. I am the love breaker.

More:
http://thewhitewords.blogspot.com/2011/02/life-25-hours-of-middle-<br /> <br /> school.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 463 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oristarA

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 03:10 am
Since no one is interested in the thread, let it wither and die. Razz
Thank you for coming.
0 Replies