GUy problems!

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 07:11 pm
OMG! i am totally confused i'l start frum teh beginning..first of all i was going out with one guy for liek a year an a half...i broek up with him becuz i just wasn't right for him...well about halfway trhough our relationship he introduced me to this really cool friend of his..which is his ebst friend now..well neway i started likin him...btu then i kinda went into depression and got moody n stuff bout ym first boyfriend..and figured out teh reason i dumped him was becuz i liked his best friend..well neway after awhile i asked another guy out who i was liek really good friends with... Embarrassed no clue why...i went out with him 4 awhile...tehn i found out curtis ( ym old guys best friend ) liekd me... so i dumped the guy i was going otu with for him..well i talekd to curtis n he said he did like me he just doesn't want a gf righ now....adn i REALLY REALLY like him....and eh says he likes me too......my one friend thinks he won't do nethign ebcuz he thinks it'll be akward with his best friend/my ex there. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME! Crying or Very sad i am really messed!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,064 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 07:50 pm
English mutha phucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT!

http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~chlehn/guns_small.jpg
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:04 pm
Slappy don't like it when you mess wid his language.
0 Replies

llamagurl12

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:19 pm
whats wrong with you people!?please help me!
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:35 pm
Slappy, Panzade, naughty!

llamagurl, ignore 'em.

About your problem, it is most likely that your crush is feeling rather uncomfortable about going out with someone whom his best friend dated for so long. It's often an unspoken rule among the guys that you don't date a friend's ex. That can be a little harsh on the ex in question. Can you tell us, what is your relationship with your ex-boyfriend now? Are you still friends? Do you still talk?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:51 pm
This should be in "other languages and cultures" , if we had such a category.

daer ot tluciffid sti ,si ti sA
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:53 pm
practicing hebrew farmerman?
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 10:03 pm
farmerman wrote:
This should be in "other languages and cultures" , if we had such a category.

daer ot tluciffid sti ,si ti sA

eerga i. Pienso llamagurl12 tiene 12 anos.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 01:59 am
Ahem! This is NOT the English section! It is the Relationships and Marriage section. The last I heard, perfect spelling and punctuation were not prerequisites to asking for advice! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 02:21 am
I apologize llamagurl12. Carry on Fortune
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 01:43 pm
i will keep to myself on this one...but know that i am smiling on the inside. Smile honestly, best wishes, llamagurl12.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 01:45 pm
i'm sorry , i meant to compliment fortune. all of her posts are thoughtful. you are cool. i'm serious about that.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 02:55 pm
Fortune is a Treasure
0 Replies

llamagurl12

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 05:25 pm
well me and my ex are kinda friends kinda not, we talk on the computer but not really ni person...well we were liek that be4 too.... but yeha i think i'm just going to give up......i found out today he thinks i'm crushin on another guy and he liek exploded at me....so yeah

What do u mean with the language?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 06:38 pm
oh man, she has no idea. Slappy , LnL!!

Like me an wife r talkn and like I go
'no way we have hot dogs aign."
An like she goes YU UHH
an like I goes NA UHH
an Im like
'Cmon biyach"
An shes like
"doan be dissin me"
an Im like
4 reel?
Its quite easy to sound linguistically challenged. look at Britney Spears, she has the IQ of a small walnut, thus she can talk and write like that. ill bet llama gurl is smarter than that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:10 pm
Yeh, I think so too.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 02:49 am
Smile Thank's for the compliments, guys! Embarrassed

llamagurl: I think you may be wise to forgo pursuing a relationship with this guy, it would most likely become messy very quickly. Men can be very touchy about their exes (women too, for that matter). Any way you look at it, your ex boyfriend is going to be upset about you moving on, especially since you left him, not the other way around. Dating his friend would probably feel like rubbing salt in the wound, something which would inevitably impact on the friend as it would damage their friendship. It wouldn't be a good start to a relationship.

Time can alter this situation to a certain extent, but it takes a lot of time and I'm sure you'd rather move on with your life than spend it waiting for your ex to be completely over your break up, or for your ex and your crush to stop being friends.

Oh well, life's like that sometimes.
0 Replies