I love him but is it worth it?

jkw17

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 06:16 pm
So I have been with my boyfriend for about 18 months we haven't had any problems or even arguments. But there are a few things that bother me.
1. we have maybe actually had sex 3 times.. we do have oral and masterbate together a couple times a week. But I feel like I'm missing something am I? I have asked him why he doesn't want to and he says he's not a sex person and that it's to much work.

2. He works with his ex. No they dont have anything romantically together but they still are good friends text and every now and then we go eat with him and who ever he is with when they get off work. We started dating about 4 months after there break up. Am I a rebound even tho we have been together 18 months? When I bring it up he says his ex will always be part of his life and if I cant deal with that I need to go. Am I being selfish?

3. I really don't enjoy where I work and we live in a small town and I want to move. One day he does want to move the next he doesn't.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 635 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 06:22 pm
@jkw17,
jkw17 wrote:

When I bring it up he says his ex will always be part of his life and if I cant deal with that I need to go.

If anyone ever told me that I'd say "Goodbye!"
jkw17

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 06:35 pm
@jcboy,
OK but besides him saying that to me, should it bother me that they work together and are friends? Or is it good that they get along.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 07:07 pm
@jkw17,
jkw17 wrote:

So I have been with my boyfriend for about 18 months we haven't had any problems or even arguments.

You have answered your own question right here.

Stop being a pot stirrer.
chai2

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 07:09 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

jkw17 wrote:

When I bring it up he says his ex will always be part of his life and if I cant deal with that I need to go.

If anyone ever told me that I'd say "Goodbye!"

Really Morgan?

What if you and the bald headed PR broke up, (god forbid) and someone new told you he couldn't be a part of your life?

Just sayin'
0 Replies

jkw17

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 07:29 pm
@chai2,
Thanks my first relationship I guess I worry to much. Smile
chai2

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2016 10:54 pm
@jkw17,
Agreed.

Relationships are not something viewed by other people like a TV show.

How each person manages their own relationships is a private thing.
Don't worry about what the world thinks you should/should not do.

0 Replies