I'm not a psychologist or other pro studier of human behavior - I'll just say what I think off hand:
- your very being as a tiny body will influence you, who you focus on, how you deal with diaper rash if you have diapers and otherwise
- whoever you are staying with in your very early years will influence you, whether or not they are your actual parents
- your brain may vary from those people and lead to other attention
- I assume genetic parents brains may matter for how yours shows up, to some extent. but I don't take it as the whole story at all
- personality is a subject unto itself.