My BF cheated on me I need advice

Bella7

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:05 pm
We've been together for two years and a half but I found out that the first half of the year we were together he continuously texted his ex I suspected it but I didn't know. I asked but he denied it. Then 8 months into the relationship they met up he claims that it was to tell her that them texting had to come to a stop but they ended up kissing and she sucked his dick. When I found out he didn't tell me her friends told my friends so I broke up with him. He begged and apologized so I gave him another chance thinking that he had only done that. I know it was stupid for me to do so but I did. Now that I found out they were texting all that time and he hid it from me I feel betrayed and so stupid. I don't know what to do. It feels like our first year of the relationship was fake.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,117 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

ehBeth

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 01:15 pm
@Bella7,
He cheated AND he lied.

hard to believe you don't know what to do
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:19 pm
@Bella7,
He's a lying and cheating scum. Next time take more time with selecting a guy and find someone else that doesn't lie or cheat.

You're not stupid. He is.
0 Replies

sidharth sid

Fri 19 Feb, 2016 11:37 pm
@Bella7,
move on buddy be single be happy ..love is trash..
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Sat 20 Feb, 2016 08:34 am
@Bella7,
Take it from a girl that gave her (now ex) boyfriend a second chance, married him and had two (wonderful) children with him. I went against my own gut instincts. Initially it was out of being naive and believing he was a good guy and hoping that it wasn't true. Then getting pregnant and not leaving because I was petrified to raise my kids alone and to break apart the home.

After 7 years I left... 7 years wasted on a lying, cheating jackass that never kept one word and definitely never changed. I wasted my entire youth on him.

I love my kids more than anything but I just wish I could go back and have those same exact kids with someone that actually gave a damn about me.

I let him break me over and over again.

Don't do what I did. Don't look back and kick yourself a 1000 times and see all the life that you missed.

There is someone so much better out there. It's just not him.

My only advice is to leave. Why waste another 2 and a half years to be stuck exactly where you are now? Wondering if he is still doing it. Constantly feeling a knot in the pit of your stomach when his phone goes off. Wondering where he is when he goes out and if he is with someone else. Blaming yourself in the end.

I don't know you but I do know you deserve better.
Medusax

Sun 21 Feb, 2016 05:40 pm
@Crazielady420,
I wasted my time on my last one as well. Don't do what I did.
" Don't look back and kick yourself a 1000 times and see all the life that you missed."
That is WONDERFUL and very true advice. The "wondering" sucks I have been there, that's for sure. It isn't worth it. I am beginning to think my late husband was the only man worth ANYTHING. Everything (emphasis on THING) before and since him has been a total waste of time.
0 Replies