Nike16

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:01 am
I meet my wife 20 years ago at 14 and I was love at first sight at 17 I asked her to marry me she said yes she got a job working in London getting a train every day at 18 she meet a let's say boy called William but he wanted to be called Dan ? She went out swimming with him one day did not tell me sent emails to each after saying how much they like each other when the for lunch one day the train stopped at eltham were he lived so he said I will drop you home so she got in his car and he kissed her after that he went back to Greenwich University that was in 2000 at a Christmas party at the end of 2000 she saw him he try's to kiss her she pushed him away I know nothing about all this in 2003 she meet him agian on a train six months before we got married he started to send her emails again we get married more emails and if a train was late she would bump in to him go for a drink with him for 10 mins waiting for a train 2005 we have a son 2007 we have girl 2010 we have a girl 2013 she leaves London work at home that's when she tells me not all at ones bit by bit lots and lots and lots of lies she said the last time I saw him was 2003 then 2005 then 2006 then 2007 what the hell she said I thought I had feelings for him but when we met again there was nothing between us and then apparently she was meeting other people for lunch s that she can not tell me about tell me about it I just feel that whole marriage and the whole life is a lie because of her in London it was a second life from me kids now I fill she told me because she can't get away with it anymore it is doing my head in 20 years together 16 years in London and I know nothing about it any advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,063 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Nike16

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:48 am
@Nike16,
She now says she never kissed him back and never had a relationship with him
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:02 am
@Nike16,
Well, I'd say it's time for marriage counseling. Get to the bottom of it. Maybe you'll be able to save your marriage. Maybe you can't. But at least work out what is best for your children if no one else.
Nike16

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:13 am
@jespah,
We did try marriage counselling she said she was honest about all the questions but it turned out she lied about a fuse things
jespah

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:23 am
@Nike16,
Then why stay?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:25 am
Tbis has been going on for 20 years!?

Do you have proof that your wife is actually cheating on you with a full-on affair? Or that she occasionally goes our for after-work drinks with people.

I'd like to hear her side of the story.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:21 pm
@Nike16,
Nike16 wrote:
it is doing my head in

go for counselling for yourself

decide whether you want to stay in the marriage under any circumstance

then talk to your wife about your plans for yourself and the children
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 02:51 pm
@Nike16,
Quote:
20 years together 16 years in London

Company. Feeling lost. Needing some form of attention. Within Boundaries.

She's only 34, you around the same, kids are growing, she spent a long time away from everyone, back and forth. Ask yourself, how attentive you were of her, whilst she was away, that single rose here and there, text message, the biggest hug, telling her she looked great.

Anything long distance is lonely. It's up to the other half, to still make it magical . Relationships are about work, a lot of work, not just a ring going on a finger.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:43 pm
Lover boy is from Eltham, some weird people round there. I am from S London (Catford). Believe me I know. You thought Essex was bad?

0 Replies

Nike16

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:39 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I was doing the same thing house work looking after kids pick her up train station every day given a kiss and hugs and flowers all the time and then I would go to work 12:14 hours get up do it all agian she could not ask for more but wanted more I changed all my work and social life because she wanted another child so did I but I did it for her she knows that
0 Replies