What do you do?

Noddy24

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 06:20 pm
I had a cat when we moved up from suburbia. In suburbia, he was top of the food chain. In fourth growth forest....

Bears, skunks, raccoons, voles, mice, weasels, mink, muskrats, beaver...Gus won't be lonely.

We did have a Bobcat, but she moved away when the neighborhood got too crowded.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 06:35 pm
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:34 pm
If animals could talk...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/5.jpg

Get this friggin' sweater off me..right now.... or I will rip your eyes out and shred your flesh to ribbons.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:35 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/1.jpg

I want to die. Please...someone... kill me.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:38 pm
that's exactly what she looks like she's saying.

she loves clothes. if i don't wrap her up at night, she digs endlessly until she can get under all the comforters. when i put clothes on my other snot, she tries to get IN THEM with her. my cat likes it HOT. weirdo.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:39 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/2.jpg

Wow! That was some powerful weed. Let me just sit here for a second and try to collect my thoughts. What th-? Where'd this ridiculous outfit come from? Oh man, am I wasted or what.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:41 pm
gus...you are a very sick man. For God's sake please get help before it's too late. Mr. Green

Joahaeyo...your pets are all so adorable.

0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:43 pm
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:46 pm
Quote:
gus...you are a very sick man. For God's sake man, please get help before it's too late.

I'm beyond help, doglover. I crossed the threshold into the house of madness years ago.

It's warm in here and I get three squares a day.

But thanks for your concern. Advice from someone like you is a valuable thing and I shall cherish it forever.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:48 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/6.jpg

HELP! HELP! MY NOSE IS STUCK ON THIS PANE OF GLASS!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:49 pm
thanks, doglover. what kind of dogs do you have?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:51 pm
gus...your reply warms the cockells of my heart. Embarrassed

Jo...I have a Pom-a-Poo named Sissy who will be three this November. She's all white and is a dead ringer for your little white dog.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:54 pm
Pomapoo.... how cute. That is an adorable mix. My friend has a yorkshire/maltese, and it's the cutest thing.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:28 am
kev, kev, kev....
kev wrote:
Joahaeyo wrote:
Do you really drive that car?

Actually, I was hoping Trading Spouses was on.

Your appearance is very nice, your attitude is thoroughly repugnant, thank god I'm not looking for a wife today with the sluts that are on offer today.

Kev! Oh my goodness! Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and leave your eyeglasses on the night stand? You obviously found your dentures because your bite is wholly intact.

Joahaeyo was not suggesting that you drive your avatar car over to her place, pick her up, and engage in a swinging game of wife-swapping. ROFL There was no "offer" in her post. Put on your glasses, man!

FYI, "Trading Spouses" is a weekly television show. For a recap of episode 3, visit the following site:

Trading Spouses, Episode 3: Pilek’s Island Meets Hoagie’s Heroes

And Joahaeyo: I can't believe that Kev misread your post and called you a slut! You reacted to his shocking post far more graciously than I would have! ROFL (You're right--it's impossible to please everyone.) Your pets are beautiful and obviously pampered by a loving and caring mom! Keep posting!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:50 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
If animals could talk...

[picture of Joahaeyo's cat wearing adorable pink sweater]

Get this friggin' sweater off me..right now.... or I will rip your eyes out and shred your flesh to ribbons.

Gus:

Just like Clarice Starling had respect for Hannibal Lector, I have respect for you. Therefore, I am stunned by your blatant manipulation--you're usually far more subtle and effective. Apparently, you allowed your usual genius to take a vacation.

You want Joahaeyo to think that her cat dislikes the sweater in order to prompt her to remove it. Why is that? You don't want to get pink yarn stuck in your teeth.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, Gus, but there will always be a few keeping their suspicious and alert eyes on you. The consequences of doing otherwise are dire. Even though your recently chipped tooth (thanks to Pigsy) might slow you down somewhat, your amazing ability to chew through those leather straps should never be underestimated.

Debra
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:26 am
Looks like I helped hijack my own thread.

This is supposed to be about what you do and if you would hire me? I'm certified to write 90 wpm/98% accuracy. Plus, I'm a young girl experimenting with new recipes to cook, so I'm always bringing in new food. None of that low-carb stuff either. Very Happy

thanks debra. I was attempting to just make a joke (regarding the car comment) and for that person to laugh. Having to explain everything though makes it lose its value, as does writing "just kidding" every single time. However, I do come from a different board where they pride in "friendly" sarcasm, so I understand not everyone is used to it.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:58 am
If you had a doggy avatar like everyone else this wouldn't have happened.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 09:02 am
look missy. Razz

that's why I asked for the code to have one of those animated avatars. The plan is to change. Time however, mixed in with laziness (mostly this) has made this a slow process.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 09:09 am
OOPS! I forgot to add the smiley.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 09:15 am
Are you a guy?

Maybe I wouldn't have mistaken you for someone with a kitty if everyone would follow lead and post their pics.

For everyone else:

/smiley

/just kidding

/wink, wink
0 Replies