Do you think he likes me or nah? I got to know

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 06:19 pm
So basically I met up with a group of friends and cousins a few days ago. We went to a funfair and it was great. I hadn't told anyone but I seriously liked one of the guys there, we'd been flirting on the Internet for about 2 months beforehand. In the last hour just the two of us are going on rides together, in close confinement. Then we are walking back to a friend's house. I jokingly ask for a piggyback, but he actually carries me like this the whole 20min journey back. He is also teasing me along the way with a lollipop he was eating, putting it in my face. We get back to the friend's house after everyone else. We all gather round to watch a movie me and another girl (she has a bf) sit on either side of him. He puts an arm around both of us. It's really good. Eventually both of those arms are around me. I've only met the guy a few hours ago no relationship and we're cuddling. The group moves to another room and we're cuddling again. There's also play fighting and tickling. Everyone is surprise because they only saw us as platonic. And I wasn't sure if he did too since I came across as flirting accordion to him. We stay up until 6am and everyone falls asleep on the floor of the TV area. I am surprised to find me and him sharing a duvet on the floor. We are chatting then I end up turning my back and he spoons me, wrapping his arms around the front of me. We fall asleep like this, still like that when I wake up. I also give him a back massage at some stage, which he really likes. Do you think that this is just hardcore flirting or that he has feeling Im extreme ly confused?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 704 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 06:21 pm
@Thisisbridget,
Start with it as being flirting behavior. Don't worry about anything beyond that. You already communicate with each other, so why not communicate about this?
0 Replies