I hacked Diebold. Now who should win the primaries?

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 07:03 am
After much hard work, I have hacked the voting machines and I now can control the results of the primary elections in key states in an undetectable way. (Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to fix the general electsion, go figure.)

So now I have to decide who I am going to have win each primary.

I have been leaning toward Bernie Sanders vs. Carly Fiorina, not only would this matchup highlight the corporate vs. anti-corporate fight... but it also meets the historic first of a woman candidate on top of a national ticket.

Of course, Clinton v. Bush might be fun again.

What do you all think? Please answer quickly, I only have a couple of weeks to make this big decision.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 4
No top replies

engineer

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 07:17 am
@maxdancona,
You are thinking small. You can write in candidates so why not make Nancy Pelosi the Republican candidate and maybe Dick Cheney the Democratic one. Your restraint in not putting yourself in is admirable.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 07:28 am
@engineer,
Hmmm Engineer.... I kind of want to avoid suspicions. But ok.

I want both poles of our bipolar society represented, at first I was thinking something like Edward Snowden v. Clive Bundy. But I don't know if the debate would be very deep.

What about Noam Chomsky v. Bay Buchannan ?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 07:37 am
@maxdancona,
The problem with these fun matchups is that one of the people I select will become the leader of the Free World.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2016 03:17 am

Best Democrat: Sanders

Not because of guns. To me Sanders is as anti-gun as they come.

Not because of policy. Aside from guns, I'd likely agree with Hillary pretty closely.

But because the Clintons have a nasty and poisonous habit of terribly demonizing their opponents. More of that poison in America's system is the last thing we need.

I may disagree with Sanders more, but he isn't likely to launch McCarthyesque witch hunts against everyone who opposes him.

Best Republican: Kasich

Because this.
0 Replies