i keep dreaming this...what am i thinking about?

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 03:05 am
the dream takes place at an old apartment I used to live in about 6 years ago. I frequently have dreams of being pursued by a bear there. Sometimes its a mother bear and i happen to stumble across her cub, and other times its just a lone black bear. Its almost always at these apartments, becuase i did most of my growing up there, and several traumatic events occured there for me before I moved.

Every so often the bear may follow me someplace else ive been recently. It has followed me at my new house as well, but its almost always at the apartment.

The dream usually ends with me trying to shut the door to keep the bear out, but there's always something wrong with the door's locks. However the bear has never came more than 3 feet near me. Either I struggle untill I wake up, or there's a door open in the house for some reason and I wake up before I can shut it.

I have this dream for almost 5 years, but in the past 3 years its become more frequent. The last time I had it, for some reason I drempt that there was a German shepherd with me, although it didn't do anything; the dream still ended up the same. the dog probably was nothing.

I know dreams don't have any 'mystic voodoo' meanings, but at the same time, not all dreams are just nonsensical. From what I've gathered, dreams are your subconscious thoughts rattling about in your head. They can be random thoughts and ideas. However, some correlate to real problems in your life that you think about, especially recurring scenarios. I wanted to just throw this dream out there to see if anyone could see anything I don't see. A different point of view is always helpful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 966 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:48 am
@frostfire,
It's an anxiety dream.
0 Replies