monroee

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 01:23 am
A few weeks ago this guy i work with asked me for my number. We texted for a few days then he never texted me back so i was just like whatever then. He still never texts me at all unless i text him but when i see him at work he constantly flirts with and gives me compliments. So one night i felt like a weird about him so i asked him if he was just looking for sex or what because some of his comments seemed that way and that if he was then i wasn't the one for im because im not that kind of girl. A week later i seen him at work and he flirted with me again. So i went to talk to him and he told me i offended him and he felt like i was judging him, which i wasn't becuase im not a judgemental person i just like people to be honest with me. He told me that he flirts and hits on everyone and everything and thats just how he is and when he said that he kind of killed my confidence a little bit since the way he said it made it out like i was like everyother person. Then he said that i have a cute face, nice smile, a nice body and that my booty drove him crazy then continued to tell me hes not a relationship person that he asked for my number as friends BUT if we ended up having sex and it leaded to something more then he would be cool with it but if it didnt he would be cool with it.

Honestly just confused about what he wants or means. Plus i've been through a lot when it comes to guys and relationships to where ive reached to point where i feel like everyguy has a hidden agenda.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 596 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 06:39 am
@monroee,
Definitely pass this one by.

He's a love-em-and-leave-em sort of guy. He clearly sees girls/women as sex objects. Do you want that? You stated that you didn't.
Quote:
... because im not that kind of girl

He's direct and he's telling you that he's shallow. Ignore his 'compliment' about your looks, etc. More shallowness.

You are judging him, deservedly ... and you should judge anyone who comes across as that shallow and immature. You have the right to be selective about who/whom you date and have intimately involved in your life.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 07:07 am
@monroee,
Also, I had missed this part. This is where you work currently. If you were to sleep with this guy, he'd broadcast it all over where you work. That's not something you want in your work place.
0 Replies

capn

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 12:26 am
@monroee,
Obviously the dude doesn't contemplate his actions on the ladies (abit immature), i was like that before, now i don't flirt with any woman.i have a friend who has got himself in a fix with married women cause of those compliments. i don't think a head on accusational approach was best. Maybe he liked you and something was building but you gave him a reality check too soon so he struck you down. There is nothing as annoying as being misunderstood. There is a time i complimented a ex and she though i was making a sexual pass at her. i brushed it off, i still think "bitch" when i think of it, and i did get back at her later...

I would have suggested you take a chill, ride the wave, smile at the compliments, even brush them off at times, observe the dude's actions towards other ladies but don't be quick to get your hopes or emotions up/involved before you are really sure. Don't be gullible, thats key.

But remember dating people you work with is a recipe for disaster
0 Replies