WHY DO SOME OPPOSE ANALYSES OF GUN DEATH DATA BY NIH??

parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:12 pm
@Baldimo,
Rate of fire only applies to a gun when it there are rounds in a magazine. If it takes the operator 45 seconds to swap out magazines, the gun can't achieve the listed rate of fire per minute. Even you can understand that.
parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I'm sure you still think you can buy a full auto rifle on the internet and get it delivered to your house...

Really? When did I ever think that? Do you have any other BS arguments you want to make?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:14 pm
@parados,
That is untrue and wrong. Did you read any of the info I provided on what the rate of fire is?
parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Oh.. You want to use an adjective... Why didn't you say that? Do you want to put any other qualifiers on my arguments?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 01:14 pm
@parados,
Did you read the information or not?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 02:57 pm
@parados,
I wonder how many seconds it takes to exchange magazines? I don't think it's 45 seconds. My guess is less than 10.
parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 04:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Did you tell us which one can fire 100 rounds faster?

I suppose you are next going to tell us that all those videos online from people showing us times for firing x amount of rounds are wrong because they aren't following your "rate of fire" information.
parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 04:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I wonder how many seconds it takes to exchange magazines? I don't think it's 45 seconds. My guess is less than 10.

It depends on whether they drop the magazine and they have to scramble after it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 05:01 pm
@parados,
Oh! Didn't take that into consideration. My bad.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 05:20 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Did you tell us which one can fire 100 rounds faster?

I suppose you are next going to tell us that all those videos online from people showing us times for firing x amount of rounds are wrong because they aren't following your "rate of fire" information.

They would fire 3 30 round and 1 10 round magazine at same speed, thus they have the same rate of fire. Quit being such a literal dingus.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 06:58 pm
@McGentrix,
They would fire a 30 round or a 10 round magazine at the same speed. The 30 round magazine would take three times longer than the 10 round magazine.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:02 pm
@McGentrix,
So you are arguing that it takes NO time to switch out magazines? Who is being the literal dingus? I don't think it is me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:06 pm
@parados,
Those few seconds to switch magazines does make a difference - unless you're superman.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:35 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

They would fire 3 30 round and 1 10 round magazine at same speed, thus they have the same rate of fire. Quit being such a literal dingus.

cicerone imposter wrote:

They would fire a 30 round or a 10 round magazine at the same speed. The 30 round magazine would take three times longer than the 10 round magazine.

Why are you so dense sometimes Tak? Please take a second and actually read what I wrote and tell why your statement makes no sense.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:37 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

So you are arguing that it takes NO time to switch out magazines? Who is being the literal dingus? I don't think it is me.

You are because you can't actually read either. Go back and reread what I actually posted. I mean actually read and comprehend what ALL the words say. Then write me a 25 word essay on why you were wrong.
parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:40 pm
@McGentrix,
I asked if one could shoot 100 rounds from one gun using 8 round magazines as one could shoot from another gun using 30 round magazines. Are you going to continue to avoid my question by using idiotic red herrings?

Are you arguing that it takes no time to switch out magazines? Or are you simply making idiotic statements that have nothing to do with my question because you are actually an idiot?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:41 pm
@McGentrix,
Just a little bit of editing. You're upset about that?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:42 pm
@McGentrix,
Why don't you write a 25 word essay on why your statement has nothing to do with my original question. Then write a 250 word essay on why you didn't answer my question but think my statement was in answer to your non answer?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:44 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I asked if one could shoot 100 rounds from one gun using 8 round magazines as one could shoot from another gun using 30 round magazines. Are you going to continue to avoid my question by using idiotic red herrings?

Are you arguing that it takes no time to switch out magazines? Or are you simply making idiotic statements that have nothing to do with my question because you are actually an idiot?

I thought Baldimo answered your stupidity earlier. Obviously if you use different sized magazines you will have different results. That is not how rate of fire is figured though. It's as if we are talking about cars and I am talking about an actual car and you are playing with matchbox cars wondering why yours can't go 55mph.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 08:40 pm
@parados,
A good gun nut would never drop his magazine. He might bruse it.
0 Replies