Can you be both, really?

LadyJay

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 04:16 am
I am married and love my husband very much but I am aroused by the thought of being with a woman. Even just typing that has had an afect. I have been with them before but its been years. What does this mean? I know I never want to be without him and the thought of sharing him drives me crazy but I want to feel a woman again and it hasn't gone away in the 10 years since I've been with one . I am so frustrated!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,689 • Replies: 5
No top replies

srila

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 02:33 pm
That means you are a bisexual. Simple answer :0)

I had feelings in college and in past. Then I suppressed it for many years after my marriage although I told my husband about these stories. He was cool but I had suppressed. Then I fell in love with the woman for whom I was babysitting. She aroused me so much as she was also exploring for the first time. She would wake me up each night to arouse me. She would say thing like she wanted to come and sleep with me. Then one day we hit it off when both of our husbands were away. Both of us got the best orgasms of our lives. Both of us had it multiple times. My advice is to try it once. It is worthy the try. You will never forget the experience in your life. Good luck with it.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:47 am
@LadyJay,
Talk to your hubby. Maybe start off indirectly talking about lesbianism or bisexuality in general. You may be surprised how much of a turn-on this is for some men. You may not have to share him, but even if that's what he wanted, wouldn't it be fair? After all, he'd be sharing you, no?
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 06:10 pm
@LadyJay,
Hey

You should talk to your husband and consider doing some couple's counseling. It's important that you are able to talk this with him and the counseling therapist are there to supervise. You also need to understand that what you are feeling about the same sex is just physical and it's your husband that you love.
0 Replies

xgendercamboy

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 04:43 pm
@LadyJay,
There is nothing wrong with it if you both consent to a little fun.
0 Replies

Gemini72

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:11 pm
@LadyJay,
Hello. You probably didn’t expect to hear from a man but I just had to reply as your situation is exactly like mine just reversed. I can totally identify with how you’re feeling. I love my wife and don’t ever want to be without her but miss the sexual touch and feel of a man and am craving it.
0 Replies