Relationship just started seeing a guy.......

Linda19

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 07:27 pm
Met a guy recently and feel hes serious already with me. Not dating but going on dates and knowing eachother. I'm confuse. I don't know what to do don't want to break up with him and make a big mistake. also some red flags like when we first text with eachother to know were is our first date. my friend hookp us up. Our text was fine but when we stop. I felt he already liked me. This guy is weird we haven't even met yet and he already liked me. Told my friend about this and told me its fine nothing weird.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 582 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 07:45 pm
@Linda19,
It sounds perhaps like you're needing to tell him to go a bit slower - as in being more casual.

Maybe what you're feeling his needy side. A word spoken to him directly but diplomatically might be all you need to give him.
Linda19

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:04 am
@Ragman,
Thanks ragman... All tell him to slow maybe he wants to get marry because hes 32 and wants a family, but that is not the way to do it.
0 Replies

Linda19

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 01:41 pm
@Ragman,
What is casual??? ..............
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 03:27 pm
@Linda19,
Quote:
This guy is weird we haven't even met yet and he already liked me.

So you haven't met this guy yet, dating sites? so just texting . Go on a date with him, he may very well find your conversations interesting to him, your hobbies and likes and dislikes and that is what "he likes".. Make sure it's in a public place so if you do find he's creepy and weird upon meeting him you can walk away safely.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:51 pm
@Linda19,
Linda19 wrote:

Met a guy recently

<snip>

This guy is weird we haven't even met yet

have you met him in person or not?

If not, decide if you want to meet him in person. If you do want to meet him, arrange to meet him for a midday coffee or something similar - or arrange to meet him in the company of some of your friends.

If you have met him, tell him to slow down - that you are not prepared to date him exclusively yet.
0 Replies